Chapter 18

Try hard shark tryna jump me! Anyways... it is necessary that I say this stuff btw... TO THE ANECDOTE MY VIEWERS!!!!! Sorry for late upload.

Damian's POV

I approached the batcave to find Grayson and Drake. I guess Todd already left. Probably to go eat in the kitchen. Anyways, I walked up to Drake and tapped his shoulder. He turned to me and I punched him in the face. He did not fight back. I guess he didn't feel like fighting. "What was that for?!?!" He yelled.

"For making Mari uncomfortable, imbecile! Think before you act!" I ran over to Grayson. I know he thinks he can take me on but he really can't. I swiped his legs and punched him in the nose making it bleed.

"No fair! You didn't hit Drake that hard!!!" Grayson said. He was ignoring the pain and acting like a child.

"You're such a child. Go apologize to Mari and just leave her alone after. Got it? Good. Let me make sure she is still ok." I started to leave the cave.

"Hey Lil d?" I turned. "Put a shirt on. It makes Mari uncomfortable," He said with a smirk. I grabbed a katana off a rack and ran towards him. And then, something stopped me. I was stuck in place and I didn't know why. I couldn't look behind to see either.

"Dami, why did you hurt them? I thought I asked you not to!!" I could tell it was Malak. She had a smooth voice. She released my head from whatever that trance was.

"They made you uncomfortable! They have no manners! Somebody needs to teach them!" I said in an angry pitch.

"Well, I can deal with it! Next time listen to what I say!" I know I can't say it because she will kill me but she basically told me not to go too rough on them. She never said that I couldn't hurt them.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. Could you please release me so I can finish attacking Grayson?" She shook her head no. I rolled my eyes.

"I will handle them, thank you Demon." She walked- no skipped over to him and started bending water from the waterfall. She applied it to his face. It glowed as she moved it slightly to adjust the bones. He looked a little surprised she could do that.

"Wow, your pretty and can float water? That's hot." Dick said and she stepped on him with her heel. He grabbed his foot in pain. Jumping up and down. She giggled. Back to me. She walked towards me and didn't release me from this trance thing. I put on a confused face.

"What are you doing? Could you release me?" I asked her in annoyance.

"Uh-uh. You didn't say the magic word." She is like a kindergartner as she fluttered her eyelashes.

"Please?" She smiled and released me. She then grabbed my waist and and hugged my bare chest. "You know you are acting like Harley Quinn, right?"

"You know, I get a lot of inspiration from her. She is something else." She shrugged and flew over to Drake. "Hey, you good? Anything bleeding or broken?" She said sweetly. Dang, she is perfect.

"No I think I am fine. He just punched me is all." Drake responded:

"Ok, great. Why don't we all go watch a movie? Sound good?" She asked.

"How about in like forty minutes? I need to do something." Grayson said. It wasn't worth my time so I didn't ask what he was going to do.

"Ok, I will go make popcorn. Ooh, I completely forgot that tomorrow I battle Alfred! Shoot!" She said. I guess she isn't prepared. I mean, I thought she would be fine, but she does not think so. Whatever.

Mari's POV

I headed to the kitchen to make popcorn. I saw that Jason was in there, so I may as well say hi or something. "Hey, Jason!" I said brightly.