Chapter 6

NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN

Damian's POV

Wow! My fist is in so much pain! There is no way this girl isn't possessed. This hurts like hell!! "Mari, you gotta stop." She just shook her head gripping my fist even tighter. Then, I heard a crack in my hand. "DANG, MARI!! THAT HURTS!!!" She just chuckled.

"Oh, Robin. You'll be fine. Once I get Adrien." She smirked in a very creepy way. How does she know I'm Robin?

"How did you know I'm Robin?"

"Too obvious. You are so alike in every way."

I called the Agreste and he says he will be here in a few minutes.

Adrien's POV

Mari only gets like this when someone she loves is involved. I guess she really does love this playboy. I have to get rid of him at any cost. "I'm here!!!" I screamed and see Mari grabbing Damian's fist tight. Oh I know how bad that hurts. "Mari you can't keep doing this!" She then stopped.

"Ok. Fine you win." I sigh in relief, but when I opened my eyes, she wasn't  there. She was gone! I felt something touch my neck. "But you still haven't played my game yet!!" She laughs maniacally and I am now shaking. "Here's what you got to do: choose who I kill. You or the first kid I find on the street. Which do you choose? An innocent life or a not so innocent one?" I could sense her smile. She has only gotten like this once before and I made the mistake of choosing a random kid. Turns out the kid wasn't so random. It was my mother. I can't let her kill anyone else. I know what I have to do.

"Me. Kill me. I can't let you kill an innocent life. Just kill me." And with that she asked,

"Any last words, Kitty?"

"I will always love you M'Lady. I just hope this demon inside doesn't ruin you. And Damian, please take care of her for me. She was all I had."

Damian's POV

I can't believe she is going to kill him! I would have done it but I never thought she would!

There is blood everywhere. Father will be so upset. I guess Alfred will handle it. Once Adrien took his last breath her eyes changed back to a lapis color. "Mari?"

"Yeah?" She was normal.. she acted as if nothing happened.

"Are you, ok? You just killed someone." She looked down and saw a dead Adrien.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!! I just- he is- AAAAHHH! I cant believe I did it!" She was screaming her head off! I couldn't believe my eyes. She literally just killed him and didn't feel bad at all but then her eyes changed and she was devastated that her best friend has perished and it's her fault. I ran like a bolt over to her and she cried deeply into my chest. I moved us onto the couch and put her in my arms and before you know it, we were asleep.

Mari's Dream

Mari's POV

I am back at the Temple and I see the demon again. "Hello little girl."

"What do you want demon!"

"I have a proposal for you." He came very close to my ear. "I want you to kill your best friend." My eyes widened.