Devil

Annabeth rushed out of her cabin and barged into Jason's. "Hey! Isn't there a little privacy or something?" he shouted. She just ignored him and sat down on his bed, snatched the bagel out of his hands and chewed. "Annabeth?" Jason asked, clearly something was wrong.

"We're gonna die." she murmured. "We are so gonna die."

"What's going on? Did you guys figure out who's attacking us?"

Annabeth nodded, "It's Tatarus." she said casually, the way someone would say, "One coffee please." Jason stood frozen for a few minutes in order to process what had just happened.

"Tatarus? Are you sure?"

She gave him the stink-eye, "Course I'm sure, I've been down IN Tartarus before." Annabeth shivered at the memory. "The procephy said we'd have to slay the heart." She continued, "It meant we have to send Tataurs back where he belongs. The gods have to help us on this one." Annabeth laughed, "Or there will be no gods." She swallowed the last of the bagel. "Piper is the only one who can save us."

"Good morning Jason!" Piper called as he paused next to her. "Do you need anything?" He nodded, "We're gonna go visit Clovis."

When they got to Cabin 15, Piper stared at the bowl of soft creamy whatever was in there. She reached for it, just one taste and that was all. Jason grabbed her arm and dragged her away. "What was that for?" Piper grumbled. "That's water from the River Lethe, if you drink it, all your memories will be wiped." Jason stopped abruptly. "Clovis?" He had paused in front of a small boy with messy blond hair who resembled something of a baby cow.

"Huh? Who's interrupting my sleep again?"

"Well, um, I was wondering, could you maybe restore Piper's memory?"

"I thought you said she got her memory stolen from a god, that's impossible to restore." Clovis fell face-first into his pillow and started snoring. 

"Just try!" Jason shouted. 

Clovis rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Where's my milk? Anyway, give me your hands Piper." Piper carefully placed her hands in his. She could feel the boy tugging at the back of her mind, it was like a tug-of-war. First Clovis pulled, but the past memories refused to come out. After a while, the past broke through Zeus's wall. Piper remembered everything that had happened. She stood up quickly, "Where's Luke?"

She turned to face Jason. He looked like he was about to cry, Piper didn't think he'd ever looked that emotional before. Clovis had fallen back onto his bed, sleeping of course. She turned back to Jason and hugged him like she was gonna die right at that moment. "Gods Jason, what the heck happened?"

I feel like I'm gonna be writing an entire novel.....