Chapter~6

~🌙~

I T  W A S  P I N K, it was fat and it was the most unattractive dress I had ever come across. Everything I hated paired together in the form of a bright pink ball gown with puff sleeves and a huge skirt that pushed out all around.

It was the perfect princess dress for anyone who likes that sort of fashion. I burst out laughing at what was in front of me.

I couldn't look away from the dress, it was so in your face. It was so noticeable that if you looked away you could still see it from the corner of your eye perfectly.

"Ohhh yessss that's beautiful" my mother gushes at Hayley. I wasn't trying to be mean but I couldn't stop the giggles that were unwillingly coming out of my mouth.

Celestè silently chuckles because I'm laughing but manages to cover it with her smile.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Hayley questions while glaring at me.

"N-nothing" I clear my throat and make the giggles come to a stop. I put my hand over my mouth to hide my mischievous smile.

"Don't be jealous Hadley just because you know if you wore a dress like this it would make you look even more fat than you already are"

My eyes suddenly slit into the form of a glare and Hayley is smiling evilly. I huff and stop staring at my sister and her pathetic dress.

I slightly become self conscious at my sisters comment. I realise that I shouldn't let her get to me and I don't usually, but sometimes she just manages to make me feel so small as a person.

"I think this is the perfect dress no?" Celestè asked in excitement. My mother eagerly nods her head while staring at Hayley dreamily.

"Yes it's perfect just what I wanted!" Hayley exclaims.

"How much is it?" My mother asks.

"For a dress like this three hundred dollars since it is made and imported from Paris" Celestè replies.

"Oh" my mother says unsure.

"I know it's a lot but it is because it is one of a kind and the design is unique so we price them so high because once it's gone there is no more"

"Please can I get it mommy I really love it and everyone in school will be so jealous because it's one of a kind" Hayley smiles as she manipulates my mother and twirls in her dress.

"Hmmmm... I suppose you can get it" my mother slowly speaks. I know she's hesitant since my father hates spending a lot of money even though he's the beta of the pack and makes more than any wolf other than the alpha.

Hayley screams in happiness making my mother smile and celestè taken by surprise. I cringe at the sound that rings through my eardrums.

Her and celestè head back into the changing room to get the dress off and package it up. In no time Hayley is back in her usual clothing and is carrying a long grey zipper bag which her dress occupies.

"Hadley do you want to come and try on some dresses" Celestè says giddily. I smile and nod my head to be polite.

I rise from my seat and walk into the changing room I see a large mirror, small stool and a large clothes rack with a lot of dresses on it.