Achievement

Warning : this is just a story it has no connection with real life.None of the characters are real . And there is no intention of dissing someone. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ and I don't promote or encourage any violent behaviour!!!!! Taehyung and other BTS members are very humble, cute,pure, and innocent with a good personality in real life⚠️⚠️⚠️ I warned you ⚠️⚠️ violence behaviour or cursing part)

Back to the story
................................................................
Seokjin pov

I entered the room and saw a little girl with a curious face.

Rika:beautiful.....

Seokjin:huh?!

Her facial expression changed from confused to shocked.Looks like she massed up. A smirk appeared on my lips.

Seokjin:I am beautiful right?

Rika:.....no

Seokjin:hmmm.....doctor can I have some alone time with her?
Doctor :yeah sure.

The doctor left the room.

I went to Rika and sat beside her.

RIKA:why are you sitting on my bed?

Seokjin :I have the rights and this is not your bed.

No ones pov

Seokjin :Hi I am Kim Seokjin. You can call me Dr.Kim.And you must be RIKA.

RIKA:yeah....

Seokjin:So how are you feeling?

Rika:good.

I gently held her wrist.

Rika:Ahhh

Seokjin:umm calm down I want to check.

Rika:ok be careful

Seokjin: I have been looking at it for a long time when you were unconscious.

Rika:then?

Rika:then?

Seokjin: the way you cutted you made a major damage to your veins stranger it was perfectly cutted.... You know what I mean?