"CAUSE YOU EXIST"[100k special Bonus part]

The class room is very noisy since the teacher was absent. All the kids were laughing chatting playing. Except that one kid. She was silently drawing a picture. But there were some kids around her chatting. Even if she is not participating the conversation she is listening to them very carefully. A girl named Yoonji said,

Yoonji: I want to include my parent's love story in it.
Namid: really? Can you do that?

Hearing this the youngest boy said,

Yejin: yes! But...my parent's love story is a little weird.
Namida: how is that weird?

Yejin: well aunty Saj said my mom had fever so she went to doctor. Then saw a handsome guy aka dad and started dating!

The kid who was drawing stopped.

Taemi: but my mother said your mother had stomachache not fever.

Junghoon: fever? My mother said is was a headache.

Yejin: heh? Well I don't know.

Yoonji : my parents meet in their university era. My dad had a small cafe. My mom was the regular customer. Later they chatted a bit then found out Both of them are in the same uni. Then my mother helped my father a lot. BOOM! They fell in love.

Namid: awww that's so cuteee. My father is a detective he hide his identity and came to my mom's uni to investigate about something then they met and become friends. My mother didn't knew he was a detective but fell in love with my father. Later they shared a critical situation with criminals and confess to each other.

Everyone : WOAAAAAAA....

Minniemin: My parents are weird you know? Dad said my mother used to steal his stuff. And my mother said my father used to put his stuff in my mother's bag. Then one day they fought about it and..

Everyone : and?

Minniemin: they said they fell in love while fighting.

She made a disappointed face.

Junghoon: how is that even possible? My parents were friends since the very beginning. They never fought. My father was fighting some bad people. Then he saw my mother always comforting him, helping his with his stress. So he felt so safe Around her. But my mother never understood that. Later mom and dad shared a critical situation with criminals and my dad got too exhausted so he ran to my mom and confessed.

He made a proud face.

Lamseok: now you are gonna hear the most weird one.

Yejin: tell meeeee so that I can say my parents are not the most weird one

Lamseok: my mother took aunty Rika on the hospital.

Yejin: don't tell me she fell in love with a doctor too-

Lamseok: noh! She met my father in the hospital. Later she got to know my father is aunty Y/N's brother so she thought my father will be a good guy. So she pretend to like my father. My father did the same. Later they really started to like eachother. So....they got married.

Taemi: heh? That's so confusing.

Lamseok: give me a break! Tell us about your parents! I really wanna know about uncle Taehyung!

Taemi fixes her black glasses. Then stood up and sighed in the most dramatic way.

Taemi: It was a rainy day...late night... And my mother was lost. There was no house, no human.

Yoonji: why would aunty Y/N go to such place?

Taemi: so my mother found a guy who was lost too. It was my father Then.....you can't believe what happened!