Different

Y/N pov
I woke up....again! Again I saw this   cold creepy silent but cozy room.Why am I here? Why did he bring me here?

I felt very tired.I sit up and look around. I took out a heavy breath. ok! Clam down Y/N. I slowly stood up on the cold floor. Suddenly The door was opened by someone and it made me panic.
Y/N:he-hey who are....

That person was wearing a Hoodie then put the hoodie down.It’s a young girl with a bitchy smirk...

??:hey how are you feeling?
Y/N:G-ood (of course I am not!)
??:really?(she puts her chin up)
Y/N:......
??:You shouldn’t be feeling good btw....*still with that bitchy smirk*
Y/N:ummmm
??:I'm Sur.
Y/N:what?
Sur:My name is Sur.
Y/N:ow hi Sur (tries to smile)

Sur looked at me with a confused face.....

Sur:You are saying "Hi" to me and what's with that awkward smile!!

Y/N:Nooo I was scared that if I don't behave formally with you.... You might....

Sur:Ahahahaha even in this situation!!  I can't believe you Ahahahahaha...

She started to laugh. For the first she looked very cute. No cold expression no bitchy smirk no blank emotionless eyes! She was pretty! And had that kind look.... But suddenly  she stopped laughing and bring back that cold face and blank emotionless eyes.

Sur: You think this is fun!*cold tone*
Y/N:n-no.

She came closer to me and threw a dress at my direction but it fell on the floor.

Sur:wear this!
Y/N:why will I?
Sur:how annoying WEAR THIS.
Y/N:but....

Taehyung :want me to to help you wear this?

He appeared out of nowhere....

I felt a rush through my blood vessel. I Couldn't help but panic

Y/N:I-

Sur:boss we are already very late I will take care of her... 

Taehyung :ok do it! Faster
Sur:ok boss.

He left....

Sur: yeah get up! Go And GET READY!!!

I had no way to go.... I went to the washroom to change but what is this eww I hate this ugly dress. It dosen't even fit me!

I came out. And Sur was waiting for me.

Sur: yeah sit on this chair.

I sat and she did my hair and makeup

This girl!  Bipolar like tae or what?
Look at her now she looks so kind but after her work she will turn into a cold girl 😐.

After a while she took e into the car.

Y/N: you are taking me to my home?
Sur: to your parents
Y/N: my parents!
Sur: yes!
Y/N: OMO I MISS THEM!

Sur pov
Sur:but before that I will take you to another place......