I'm so done

I may do another MHA fanfic so please give me ideas and also correct me if I make mistakes please!!! 

On to the story:)

--------------------------------------------------------

Izuku was so done being called "Deku" and being talked about. The class doesn't even know that Izuku knows they have been talking behind his back the only person he can trust is Koda (KODA IS A CUTE AND INNOCENT MUFFIN)

Izuku made it to his dorm room and slammed the door, at this point he doesn't care about anyone or anything he just wants to leave and not be around toxic fake friends so he decided to call his dad Hisashi Midoriya for approval to move to America.

H- Hisashi

I- Izuku

H-Hello?

I- Hey dad it's Izuku I have a question I want to ask

H- What is it? Why do sound so irritated?

I- Well *Explains everything that happened*

H- *angry* Who started the rumors?

I- Uraraka and Katsuki why do you ask?

H- because you could sue them for false allegations would you like to do that?

I- No I'm good I don't want to waste my time on them

H- Fine! I already messaged Inko and she said she's fine with it and your flight will be there in 2 days.

I- Oh ok talk to you later!

H- See you soon. *hangs up*

Izuku: *sighs* Guess I'll take a quick nap and skip all my classes.

Izuku got changed it comfortable pajamas and got into bed and drifted off the bed

What he wore:

(Time Skip)

Izuku woke up to his stomach growling so he got up and walked to the kitchen where most of class 1-A was

Izuku: *Walks into the kitchen and grabs a sandwich with his name on it out of the fridge and completely ignore Class 1-A*

Class 1-A: *Stares at him* 

Momo: *Walks up to Izuku* You look like a slut wearing that!

Izuku: *glares at her* Really!? You shouldn't even be calling me a slut when you purpose drop your stuff on the classroom floor for Todoroki to see your period stained underwear you bought from Goodwill!! Next time don't come for me hun. 

He was so fucking done with their constant teasing and bullying and they act like he won't fold everyone of them like their one of those boys who always say "Can't beat Goku"

Class 1-Ass was shocked, not by him cursing and snapping back at Momo, they were shocked because they swore they saw his eyes flash red for a moment but they brushed it off because "A quirkless nobody like him can do anything else but throw insults back" (All Might already took One for All back because of the rumors)

Momo: Your just jealous because I look way much better than you and you could never have a good looking boyfriend you FAG!!

Izuku: Last time I checked I could make you live on the streets like the dog you are if I wanted to

Momo: WHATEVER YOU FREAK *pushes him*

Izuku thoughts: (Damn I didn't even get to eat my sandwich because of this bitch)

Izuku: Fine you wanna throw hands? Alright then put your hands up and lets see if one of your tits pop like a balloon!

Momo: *gets into fighting stance*

Izuku: *gets into fighting stance*

Momo: *Tries to throw a punch but izuku blocks it and kicks her in her stomach which makes her stumble back* AGH!

Izuku: *grab her by her hair and drags her to the counter and hits her head on it which knocks her out*

Izuku: Wow that was surprisingly fast! SO WHO'S NEXT?!?!

Class 1-Ass: *Looks away* (even Iida didn't say anything)

Izuku: That's what I thought. UGH I'm not even hungry anymore I'm tired from this weak fight!

Izuku walked back to his room and just went to sleep not ready for tomorrow since he still had to deal with stares and whispering from idiotic people around him.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its too short for you guys I hope you guys enjoyed this:)