Prank call (Gone wrong)

These mfs doing anything and everything but the one thing they aint doing is going to school

-------------------------------

It was probably not the best idea to prank call Izuku but guess who came up with the dumb ass idea. DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEEE. It wasssssss....

URARAKAAAAAA. 

Not surprised.

She somehow got Bakugo, Iida, Mina, and.... Monoma?? What the hell was he- not gonna question it. Uraraka bought another phone (somehow) for this little kiddy prank that would probably get them hurt.

"Does anyone know his number?" Uraraka looked towards everyone else in the room "How the fuck are you going to set up a prank call and NOT know his number?!" Bakugo yelled at her. "Everyone calm down this instant! I have his number so there is no need to panic!" Iida stood up with his hands on his hips, "How do you have his number??" Mina squinted her eyes at him. "Do not worry about that!" Iida squinted his eyes back. Iida told Uraraka the number and she dialed it and pressed the call button. She was getting kind of scared but there was no going back now, when Izuku picked up the phone her heart skipped a beat from how scared she got.

"Hello?" Izuku said through the phone. Uraraka sat there frozen not knowing what to do but when she calmed herself down and was about to say something Monoma snatched the phone out her hand and started talking.

"Hi! Is this that one bitch from class 1-A? I saw you at the mall earlier trying to flirt with my boyfriend! If I ever see you, you better be ready to get beat tf up!" Monoma stifled his laugh that was ready to come bursting out at any moment.

The other side of the phone was quiet for a couple of seconds before Izuku finally said something

"How the fuck did you get this number?!" 

"First of all bitch! I got this number-" Monoma was cut off by Izuku yelling over the phone "Who you calling a bitch?! You got some nerve calling my mf phone at 3 in the goddamn morning over some dude that probably doesn't even want you!" Monoma rolled his eyes and continued the prank call "See this is why I don't like whores like you! You aren't better than everybody in the world and you can't take everybody's man!" Monoma yelled back

"Lemme tell yo ass something and I mean this to the bottom of my mothafuckin heart till it itch my ass I don't give a fuck who like me and who don't. All you doing is talk talk talk talk talk but I don't see no action. So, you gone keep talking or run me my rounds?" They could obviously hear the annoyance in izuku's voice. They didn't know that it would go this far to the point where Izuku would want to fight!

They thought Izuku didn't know it was a prank call, but he knew it was because he wasn't flirting with anyone, he wasn't at a mall earlier, and he recognized Monoma's voice and Bakugo's chuckling in the back. 

"You really wanna fight? I will beat your ass in 0.1 seconds! Don't try me." Monoma said with confidence. "Yeah, I wanna fight! Without quirks! You ain't gonna beat my ass. Hurry up and come outside the dorms because I'm already out here." Uraraka panicked and tried to grab the phone from Monoma, but he snatched his hand back and Izuku hung up before anyone could say anything else.

"I have nothing to do with this! Good luck on your fight." Iida patted Monoma on his shoulder and ran to his room

"Do I really have to fight him? I thought this was supposed to be a prank!" Momona panicked "Yeah! A prank gone wrong!" Uraraka was close to pulling her hair out her scalp. "You extras are being so annoying just go outside already!" Bakugo yelled at them "Fine I'll go! There's no way this loser is gonna beat me without his quirk anyways."

All three of them ran outside where Izuku said he was gonna be. They saw him with his hair tied up in a bun, an oversized hoodie, black shorts, and he had black air forces on.

"You're gonna get fucked up" Bakugo whispered to Monoma but he shrugged Bakugo off and walked towards Izuku. "Bet you weren't expecting us, were you?" Monoma smirked "Actually yes, I knew it was you as soon as you said something through the phone. If your gonna do a prank call at least do it right." Izuku wiped Monoma's smirk off his face.

"So, you just gonna stand there or is you gonna swing?" Izuku asked him with annoyance. Monoma rolled his eyes and tried to get a hit in on Izuku but that failed miserably.

The fight would have ended quickly if Monoma didn't start pulling hair. 

Izuku ended up fighting Bakugo and Uraraka too since Bakugo was a part of it and Uraraka came up with the idea. 

Uraraka thought she was safe because "boys couldn't hit girls" but Izuku said "These hands rated E for Everyone"