Uraraka's baby shower

"How many people is he going to get with? Isn't he with Uraraka? Maybe we're just overthinking" Ethan paced back in forth in Izuku's room. "I don't know, and I don't really give a shit. This is pissing me off" Simon said, leaning against the wall with his tea in his hand. "Maybe they're just close friends but I doubt that" Gabriel scratched his head, frustrated. "I've barely even seen them talk to each other. It's weird." Michael said. "Bakugo probably has a crush on him and he's a sassy ass bottom or they are secretly together" Alissa tapped her chin. "I don't really care but all I know is, Xavier is a whore." Catrina rolled her eyes.

"He was the school's "bad boy" before he met Izuku. I thought he would change after being with Izuku, but I guess not. I should have known he wouldn't change." Michael sighed and ran his hand over his face. Everyone sat in silence until someone knocked on the door. Alissa slowly opened the door, "What the hell do you w-" No one was at the door. Alissa looked down and saw a white box with a note on it on the floor and she picked it up. 

Alissa brought the box over to the others and sat down on the bed. "What is that?" Izuku asked, moving closer to Alissa. "I don't know" Alissa grabbed the note, opened it, and started reading it. 

"Hello Izuku, I know we aren't on the best of terms, but I would like to invite you and the others to my baby shower, and I promise you this isn't any sort of joke. The baby shower will start tonight at 5:00 and will end at 7:35. The shower will be at Momo's house since her place is bigger than mine and you can wear anything you want as long as it isn't a dark color. I would appreciate it if you came :)"

A BABY SHOWER?!

"I forgot this bitch was even pregnant" Izuku sighed and rolled his eyes. "I thought she was just gaining weight" Gabriel said. "Should we go or not?" Tsuyu asked, "I'll go just for the food" Izuku said and everyone else agreed.

"It's 3:00 so we have two hours to get ready so chop chop, everyone get up and make sure you wear dark colors" Simon clapped his hands and rushed everyone out of Izuku's room.

--Time Skip--

It was 4:58 and everyone was dressed. "Come on were gonna be late!" Gabriel said. "That's the point sweetie. We're going to be fashionably late" Simon smirked and put his arm around Gabriel

 What everyone was wearing:

Simon

Gabriel

Gabriel