Harp Of Music

No One's POV

Deep beneath the deep blue rolling waves of the ocean. Withing the dark depths of a pitch black ravine near a beautiful reef. In the darkest cave within the ravines wall lies a strange being fast asleep. They appear to be sleeping on a bed made of purple squishy coral; one that seems to glow slightly. This strange being is a golden coloured mer-troll. They appear to have armour on and strange jewellery. As they sleep a farely large pinkish-purple Leviathan swims into her cave. The Leviathan then curls up around this mer-troll and nods off to sleep. Both beings lay fast asleep on the glowing coral bed without a care in the world until...

A very young, giant seahorse swam in yelling "Get up Hazer, Ocarina." The Leviathan; Hazer woke up; letting out a huff. Meanwhile the mer-troll; Ocarina awoke slowly; yawning as she stretched out. They both look towards the young seahorse. Hazer with a little glare while Ocarina with curiosity. The young one is unfazed by Hazer's glare and says onowhere time "Come on Hazer, Ocarina." Then they swim off; Hazer and Ocarina swam after the young seahorse. After a while of swimming; the young seahorse stops near a strange white object. As Ocarina gets closer to the object; she realises that it is the perfect size to make into a harp.

Ocarina quickly picks it up the swims off back towards her cave. Leaving Hazer and the young one to look at eachother in confusion. Hazer swims off after Ocarina and arrives at the cave. Only to see Ocarina busy carving away a harp and a strange shell like flute. Hazer watches Ocarina work, but eventually he falls asleep. Ocarina shouts in happiness; causing Hazer to wake and look at her. He watches as Ocarina grabs the harp and the shell flute. She swims past him and up towards the surface. He follows closely behind her and they soon reach a nice rock outcrop; that wasn't too far from the shore or the water.

She floats out of the water with Hazer walking up behind her. Ocarina places the white harp down on a smooth black rock; that was still in the water. Then she taps the Heartstone that's hidden on her chest. A beautiful rainbow crystal heart then melts from her hidden pixelated heart symbol on her chest. Ocarina then proceeds to pull off six different colours; leaving it without any colours. She then wills the six colours into six different strings. These six strings of six different music; she placed onto the Whitestone harp. Then Ocarina starts to play the six strings of music in perfect harmony. The beautifully, calming melody carried far and wide. Into both the ocean the forest, until it reached the ears of some very grey trolls.

{Disclaimer:I don't own anything other than my oc's and whatever else that I have added into the story

{Disclaimer:
I don't own anything other than my oc's and whatever else that I have added into the story.
Author's Note:
This is my (rishu_omisha on Wattpad) story only and I dont like copy writers like people who steal stories then post them somewhere else or on another website as the own. However I am always willing to help other people out if they have writers block or need an oc or even a whole story plot line; just give me a message and I will reply to you.}

These six grey trolls lead their own equally grey tribes. Yet they were having a meeting away from the tribes; when they hear the most beautiful sound. The six tribe leaders decide to follow the sound. Only to come across a golden coloured mer-troll like figure playing a white harp with six coloured strings. They watch as she played the six strings in perfect sync and harmony. That was when one accidentally stepped on a stick; 'CRACK'. The figure stops playing to glance at where the sound came from. Upon seeing the six trolls; the unknown figure quickly dove right back into the water. Fleeing from them and disappearing out of sight, but as the trolls watched them leave.