Heartstone Of Crystal

*°*°* One Decade Later *°*°*

Ocarina's POV

Many, many years have past now; two decades to be precise. Since I properly met Alonzo; we still played the same melody with eachother. Even if we have only really seen eachother about five times. Yet as of late our melodies together have been getting few and far between now. I know for a fact that something has to be going on for this to start happening. Making up my mind; I swim from my cave to the surface. I reach the surface of the water allow myself to float above it. Letting my magnificent wings appear on my back and I give them a testing stretch. I then fly up a bit and fly above the treeline, but making sure to stay perfectly hidden. As I am flying over the trees; I quickly noticed some trolls trying to flee. Yet they are being cornered by other trolls; I decide to help them. I phase my tail into legs and land down in between them. With my lovely white wings still out on display to them. While also wearing my white skirt and white crop top.

As I land in front of the trolls; they all stop in shock

As I land in front of the trolls; they all stop in shock. But with a very small concealed motion the trolls that were fleeing. They flee again, but the other trolls try to go past me. Yet I throw two white fire balls into their path and they explode. Making the trolls quickly back track so they don't get burned. I then allow another fire ball to ignite while keeping my piecing gaze on them. They back off; I let the fire ball extinguish and then leap into the trees. I follow the fleeing trolls to find Alonzo with the five other trolls. The same ones that were there all those years ago. Yet they also have many other trolls with them.

Silently making my way over to them and then drop down nearby them. I keep my gaze on Alonzo who appears to sort of recognize me. Allowing my Ocarina to appear in my hand which make Alonzo's eyes widen. Letting my Ocarina disappear as Alonzo floats forward while asking "Is that you Ocarina?" I nod with a small smile; he holds out his hand to me. Which I take and start to draw out my question {Why are trolls fleeing from other trolls Alonzo}. He sighs then answers me "Let me explain it to you with the others help." I nod; letting Alonzo lead me to a little bit of a secluded area with the other five trolls in tow. Alonzo sits down on a rock and I sit down beside him.