Riddles Of Alonzo

Trollex's POV

My dad; is a cherry red techno troll with a bright green glowing pixelated heart on his chest. His purple hair is held up in a spongy band of yellow and red coral rocks like mine. Dad also has arm bands like me, but his are red, orange, green, teal, blue, indigo. He came in with Pixel; his Beat Drop Fish and TBDB; my Beat Drop Fish. Pixel was a red coloured BeatDrop Fish with yellow highlights. While TBDB is a green Beat Drop Fish with light blue highlights.

 While TBDB is a green Beat Drop Fish with light blue highlights

All three swim into the library; dad notices me in the old library room

All three swim into the library; dad notices me in the old library room. He sighs and says "So I guess you found the old hidden royal blood library." I glance over towards my dad and nod, but then I ask "Dad; did you ever find the hidden journals of the First ever six troll tribe leaders?" He looks at me and then swims over to look as well, TBDB and Pixel do the same. I let dad read the journals and watch as his eyes widen just as much as mine did. He looks at me and then says "No; I have not. I don't think anyone has ever found these since they were placed here by our ancestor; Alonzo."

I then ask dad "How come Alonzo keeps on mentioning something about a shell flute called the Ocarina and he proceeds to talk about two songs that he says can open and close the Hidden Grotto at will is somewhere in the castle in the same place as his Ocarina is. He says to solve the riddle to find them. 'You will find what you seek, If you search for my heart, Look to the lone garden peek, there will be the missing part.' Then he goes on with drawing this exact same symbol into almost every page dad. (I point to the same symbol that was drawn on almost every page by Alonzo.)"

Taking a deep breath so I can continue on with the last part. "He then says solve this riddle to find the Musical Spirits Grotto 'The key to the Ocean's Heart Song, Play from ones heart and soul, Merely keep playing along, Bring forth flames from cold coal, Neon colours spring forth in bands, Only true royal blood may pass, However they must be holding hands, Yet are they made of stone or glass.' Alonzo then states 'Those who are brave enough dare, may die of sudden fright, when they enter the beasts lair, calm it with a melody of the night, will you perish or will you live, beasts name is hidden in plain sight, in the darkness can you thrive, or perhaps will you simply use the light.' What does any of that mean dad?"

Dad thinks for a while then answers "I think that it means the first Riddle is for us to find his Ocarina with two music sheets and the second Riddle is on how to enter the Musical Spirits Grotto. The last one is a warning of some kind; of something that lies within it." "Dad would it happen to be the same Grotto that appears to be on the wall over there?" I ask while pointing to the old etching on the wall. He glances at it, but then whispers loud enough for me to just hear it "Leviathan." I look at dad in confusion and ask "What is a Leviathan dad?"

He looks at me and sighs; he still answers me though "A Leviathan is a insanely massive creature. Scales as hard as diamond, claws so sharp they can slice through anything, fangs that are three to four times the size of a troll. Mainly preying on large Wailing Whales, but having a large territory that they will fend off from other Leviathan's that get too close or encroach on their territory. However one has never been seen here; so I assume we are part of ones territory enough that none are seen here. Yet I also think the Leviathan that's territory we are part of. Is so strong and very powerful that no other Leviathan's will dare to come near."

I listen as dad describes a Leviathan and as he continues on. "That image on the wall shows a Leviathan wrapped around a crystal and is allowing a Techno troll to have their hand on its maw. With all the rest of the Techno troll tribe around them and watching the interaction. So I am very sure; that this Leviathan here is the one that protects us from others of its kind." My dad finishes telling me and I ask dad "Can we see if we can find out if it's true? What was in Alonzo's personal journal and his riddles." Dad smiles and says as he ruffles my hair "Sure thing my little guppie." I swat away my dad's hands as we both laugh. Pixel and TBDB are watching us with smiles.

$%$%$%$%$ Time Skip $%$%$%$%$

After placing the six journals into a satchel and slinging over my shoulder. My dad, Pixel, TBDB and I go out to the reef garden and search it for a lone stone peek. We were about to give up when I spot an old looking rock that is shaped into a point. It's small now, but it must have been really big back then. I swim up to it and look it over; hidden by some corals is the same symbol Alonzo etched. Pressing it; I wait for a few seconds and then hear some clicks. I turn around to see that a stone pillar had risen from the ground. On it was a beautiful white and blue shell with two music sheets next to it.

 On it was a beautiful white and blue shell with two music sheets next to it

I look towards dad, Pixel and TBDB; seeing their shocked faces. That the journals are all based on factual truth that it was all real. Swimming forward; I carefully pick them all up. As I do that the pillar disappears back into the ground. I place them into my satchel with the journals. We all go to the exact place that Alonzo had described in his journal. When we get their; we find that it hasn't changed that much at all. I pull out the Ocarina and two music sheets. Following some kind of instinct that I never knew I had. It shows me how to play the Ocarina. I play the one that seems more upbeat and heart like.

As I close my eyes; letting myself go and relying on my instincts. I see multitudes of colours around me, But my dad's and I's am bands glow like crazy. Then all of a sudden coloured rays shoot from our arm bands and towards a stone rock wall. It shudders then opens up to show a large tunnel. I finally finish the song and glance at my dad. He is looking at me with pride and I see he has markings glowing all over him. I glance down at myself and see the same thing.

Looking back to my dad; he holds out his hand to me. I take hold of my dad's hand and all four of us swim into the now open tunnel. As we enter it; I gaze at the intricate markings that are carved into the cave walls. I notice that these markings all appear to glow in a pattern. My dad, Pixel, TBDB and I swim a bit further into the cave and see that the tunnel is starting to show a lot of flora. It is also beginning to open up into a larger area. I grip my dad's hand tightly as we continue swimming forward.