6 OC Info's

(OC for Glaceons700101)

Name ~ LunaNickname ~ GlitzGender ~ FemaleTroll Species ~ Funk trollLove Interest ~ She's the Heartbreaker whom doesn't need some little boy in her life

Name ~ Luna
Nickname ~ Glitz
Gender ~ Female
Troll Species ~ Funk troll
Love Interest ~ She's the Heartbreaker whom doesn't need some little boy in her life.
Personality ~ Spunky, Energetic, Flirty, Fearsome.
Attitude ~ Badass superstar who is flirty, but never backs down from a fight.
Looks ~ She is a purple troll with light blue and dark teal fur. Wearing a few gold bands, silver star earring, silver studs and hoops. Light blue shades sit upon her face while she also wears gold earrings too. Meanwhile the hair on her head is sort of like a rainbow dreads with gold bands in it. On each of her front legs is a gold star marking.
Likes ~ Shiny objects, her friends and music.
Dislikes ~ Anyone that disses on her friends and their tastes in music.
Friends ~ Sunshine, Moonshine, Mixer, Raves, Silvy and SkiBi.
Family ~ --

(OC for Sunny {Discord friend})

Name ~ Sunny AtkaNickname ~ SunshineGender ~ FemaleTroll Species ~ Country trollLove Interest ~ None as she is too busy taking care of her family and friends

Name ~ Sunny Atka
Nickname ~ Sunshine
Gender ~ Female
Troll Species ~ Country troll
Love Interest ~ None as she is too busy taking care of her family and friends.
Personality ~ Honest, Hard working, Brave, Polite, Serious and Ferocious.
Attitude ~ Fiercely loyal to her family and friends. Yet will Never give in too anyone.
Looks ~ She is a light brown troll with black hair and tail. Wearing a dark brown hat, dark brown no sleeve jacket and dark blue chaps. On her left arm is a sun like marking.
Likes ~ Loves her family, her friends and music.
Dislikes ~ Anyone that dares to harm her family, friends or music.
Friends ~ Glitz and SkiBi.
Family ~ Hannah Crow (Adopted younger sister), Mixtro Jamz (Adopted younger bother), Raver (Mixer's bestie/adopted twin)

(OC for Crow {Discord friend})