2

No one's POV:

"Chrollo? Weird name." Ragnarok spits.
"Like your name is even better." Crona spits back.
"You two are an interesting duo. I would really like to know more about you two." Chrollo said, closing his book.
"Does that mean you'll help-"
"YAWWWN" Ragnarok interrupted Crona loudly. "This is borrriiing. Crona let's go, we got our answer so that should be enough."
He then got close to Crona's ear. "Plus I don't really like this guy. He seems fishy."

Crona sighed and turned their back towards Chrollo to talk to their partner privately.
"C'mon Ragnarok, where else do we have to turn too? This guy is nice enough to help us after you insulted him. Maybe think about our situation okay?"
"Grrrr you know I can just drag you out here right? Just 'cause I'm not big like I used too doesn't mean I'm not strong enough to take you out."
"I'm not trying to say that Ragnarok, you're being selfish. Actually hear Chrollo ou-"
"We're stuck in a different world where people here might be different from us. These people could be criminals, and you don't want to go back to a life of crime right? I'm just saying, keep an eye on him."
With that, the small demon sword hid back in Crona's body.
"When did you care?" Crona whispered, turning slowly back to Chrollo who was waiting patiently.
"To answer your question from before, I wouldn't mind helping you." Chrollo spoke before Crona could say anything.
"Wait really?"
Chrollo nodded. "But you're going to need to do something in return."
"Like what?"

Chrollo started walking with Crona following.
"I'll think about it. But as of right now, I have a few friends that I think would like to meet you."
Crona nodded shyly, walking faster to catch up with Chrollo.
They didn't really think that anyone would just accept the fact that they came from nowhere. Maybe it was because they came out of nowhere. Chrollo only took interest because of Ragnarok.
Crona had these sorts of thoughts running all over their mind while walking side by side with their supposed savior.
He didn't seem that suspicious to them, only Crona's partner. Ragnarok doesn't care about which side they're on, only if Crona is safe. If it risks Crona's life, it will risk Ragnarok's as well.
But it is odd that Ragnarok warned Crona about this man. He seemed a bit too serious than how he usually is.

"Crona, may I ask what is Ragnarok?"
Crona snapped out of their thoughts and looked over to Chrollo.
"Oh um well, he's part of me basically." Crona fidgeted with their fingers.
"Elaborate."
"Uhh okay um well. He's the demon sword mixed with my own blood. I don't know if you do the whole meisters and weapon thing based on the environment, but Ragnarok is my weapon aka partner."
Chrollo nodded to himself thinking to himself.
"So it's not nen then?"
"Nen?"
"Oh sorry. I was just talking to myself, but what do you mean meisters and weapons? Sounds really interesting."
"Oh then I'll try hard enough to explain I guess. I was raised differently from most people, so my experience is different from the people I know." Crona said, getting a little nervous. "Meisters and Weapons work together to keep world order and we have these things called kishins..."

Chrollo got to know more and more about Crona making him even more curious about not only Ragnarok's but Crona's abilities. Crona would also talk a little about Maka and how she saved them from their past. Crona would get a little bit more comfortable around Chrollo when talking about their world, making them trust him enough to tell him about Medusa.
The more they talked, the closer they got to where Chrollo's supposed friends were.

"-yeah I think you better get used to Ragnarok's behavior though. Plus he can be a little pervy so I apologize for that." Crona finished off.
"Nothing I can't deal with."
Chrollo made a sudden stop.
Crona noticed and looked ahead of them seeing an abandoned building.
"Chrollo? There's no one here." They started getting a little nervous. To be honest, they were expecting a place completely opposite from what's in front of them based on Chrollo's attire.
"Oh there's people inside." Chrollo reassuring, taking a step forward making Crona hesitate even more.  

(Crona rn^^^^ but you can replace Maka with Chrollo if ya want)"Gahhhh d-don't leave me here

"Gahhhh d-don't leave me here." Crona started to sweat. They decided to follow Chrollo, cautious of their surroundings.
As they started to get closer to the entrance of the scary and eerie building, there could be voices heard.
Chrollo raised his arm in front of Crona, stopping them.
"Wait here until I call you in okay?"
Crona nodded, gripping both their arms in an insecure way. With that, Chrollo walked in making the voices inside stop for a second.

"Ey! The boss is back!"