6

After the whole auction talk, there was nothing much to do for Crona but wait. Wait for what exactly? They don't know. Anything could come up unexpectedly.

It was still night and all Crona could see was the bright moon through the window.
"Ya know, I'm starting to miss that creepy moon." Ragnarok yawned.
Crona had to agree, they were starting to feel homesick.

"Hey Crona was it?"

Crona jumped by the sudden voice but kept their ground. Looking over, they see blonde bowl cut boy next to them.

"We didn't officially meet, I'm Shalnark. Sorry for the others, we're not used to outsiders. We usually keep them as hostage" He laughed, but Crona didn't find that amusing. All they did was nod.
"It's really rare for the boss to bring in a 'guest' over so you must be really special huh? After seeing that little guy on your head pop up, I'm interested in what else you can do. We were kind of talking about you for a while and we've been saying that Shizuku and you are kind of similar in a way. Ability wise." Shalnark smiled.
"Who's Shizuku?" Crona finally spoke up, but quietly.

"Oh she's that girl over there." Shalnark pointed at a sitting girl with short black hair and glasses reading a book.
"She's a conjurer and she can summon Blinky, who is like a living vacuum. At first, we thought you'd be a conjurer as well because of this little guy but we remembered that you never heard of nen before."

(Replace Maka with Shalnark^^^) Crona raised their head a bit, seeming a little bit interested after hearing that people from this world have different abilities

Crona raised their head a bit, seeming a little bit interested after hearing that people from this world have different abilities.
"Um who else is there?"

"Hm? Oh right, if you're going to be staying here might as well help you out with introductions."
"N-no thank you, just tell me who they are." Crona asked in a shy tone.
"Uh alrighty then! Ok so over there is Machi, she's-"

Shalnark has been happily helping Crona and Ragnarok with finding out the identities of each member by pointing them out individually and giving them a brief summary of their nen.
"-and basically bungee gum has both the properties of rubber and gum"
Shalnark lastly explains the last member. 
He nods to himself, feeling successful in remembering all his other members' power.
"And that should be it. Hope that was helpful, but you should really talk to them sometime. Trust me, they're not that bad."

"Wait um you never told me about your nen."
Crona realized.
"Oh did I? Well basically I'm a manipulator and-"

-a little later cuz Shalnark-

"Thank you, Shalnark"
Crona waved at Shalnark while he made his way down to where some rooms were.

"Geez I'm glad he left. I thought he would never stop talking." Ragnarok complained.
"Oh come on, he was just trying to be polite."
Crona defended the blondie while slowly walking where the separate rooms were. There should be an extra room for them to sleep in for the night. They were the last ones in the main area of the building.
"Let's just be thankful that one of them decided to help us out, okay Ragnarok?"
"Whatever you say."
With that, Ragnarok went back inside Crona's body.

As Crona made it to the middle of the hallway, they felt a tense sensation making them make a sudden stop.

"I believe you have something of mine~"

Crona turned around slowly seeing the source of that scary vibe.
It was that jester but from Shalnark told them, his name was Hisoka.

Crona looked at his piercing golden eyes with terror, sweating frantically

Hisoka only smirked and walked a little closer but only stopping right in front of them and slowly sticking his hand out as if he was waiting for something to be given him.
Crona gulped.
"I-I umm don't know w-what you're talking about."
"Don't be silly~"

Crona tried to calm down a bit and tried to remember what Shalnark told them about Hisoka.
'He's number four, his ability is bungee gum and likes to mention it a lot, he uses cards as his ability as well, he's really-' Crona stopped thinking for a minute, finally realizing what Hiskoa wants.

Crona uses one hand to search through their pocket to retrieve that same card that they found outside. Finally getting the card out, Hisoka smiles a bit more.
"S-sorry it's a little bent. I-I um didn't realize this belonged to y-you." Crona puts the card in the jester's open hand, hoping that this will make him go away.
"No worries~" Hisoka smiles, and walks away from the shaking introvert.

Crona waits till Hisoka is out of their view than would quickly get to a room.
They hate to admit.

Hisoka's smile reminded them of Medusa.