13: I'll always ruin everything

What the hell happened last night?

Sitting up in my bed, I screamed and nearly rolled off the side as an arm pulled me back down.''My God...you're crazy'' Austin groaned at my scream, pulling the blanket over his head.

Austin Black is in my bed?!

No frickin' way.

''What the hell are you doing in my bed?!'' I panted, various scenarios racing through my hungover mind.

Austin chuckled under the blanket, before pulling it back down. He squinted at me as the sunlight shined right into his eyes. ''Baby, don't tell me you don't remember our first time together...'' He frowned at me.

My mouth hung open and my eyeballs were one second away from falling out of their sockets. I stared back at him, silently begging him to tell me it was a joke.

''Relax'' He finally spoke, bursting into laughter. I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it repeatedly until eventually, he tackled me.

''You are a jerkface! A big, egg-headed, ugly JERKFACE!'' I shrieked at the thought of me doing the nasty with him last night. I barely know him!

''First of all, don't lie to yourself. I am definitely not ugly, Ms. I-Want-Austin-To-Be-My-First-Kiss'' He shot back, proudly.''Second of all, you're so gullible...I just had to'' He laughed, referring to his stupid joke.

Oh my God.

He took my first kiss.

I mean, I asked him to take it....but still!

''I am going to pretend I didn't hear the first part'' I gulped, ignoring his laughter.

''Oh no...I wouldn't let that happen'' He shook his head, definitely coming up with an evil plan in that big head of his.

''You're not even here!'' I shook my head back at him.''This isn't real'' I nodded to myself, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

''Umm...'' He stopped laughing, sounding weirded out.

''This is a dream. Just a very...very realistic dream!'' I nodded to myself again as I spoke, eyes still glued shut.''I just have to take a deep breath...and wake the hell up''

''You're such a fucking weird-''

''Okay! 1....2....'' I cut him off, bracing myself.

''Weirdo'' He finished his sentence, chuckling.

''...3!'' I opened my eyes, coming face to face with Austin.

I gulped.

''Yeah, didn't work did it?'' He raised an eyebrow at me.

''I had to try'' I shrugged.

He gave me a weird look before falling back down, his head meeting the comfortable warmth of my pillow. MY PILLOW. Dear God...how did I end up in this situation?

''What actually happened?'' I huffed at his mocking laughter, before swinging my legs over the side of my bed and getting up. I spotted my reflection in the mirror and shrieked.''And what the hell am I wearing?!''

He sat up to look at what I was talking about, before falling back down as he laughed his head off at me.

''Austin, it's not funny! Why am I wearing your shirt if we didn't...if we didn't do anything!?''

He sobered up, sitting up again.''You spilled beer all over your clothes, Genius. I had to be the gentleman that I am and give you my shirt. You're very welcome, by the way'' He explained with a smug smirk on his sleepy face.