Chapter 4 passed out

We finally saw Henry, or that's who I assumed it was because he dressed a lot like Emma, Regina, Snow and Charming. But it wasn't Him.

It was Pan, Peter Pan. Why was he wearing Henry's clothing? Where was he hiding Henry?

"Where's Henry?" Emma confronted

"You cheated, and don't you know, cheaters never win." He said. He was too confident for my liking.

We attacked. And I saw Peter and a Lost Boy talking by a large tree.

Peters POV

Felix and I are talking in the corner by a tree house. The others are fighting. There was one girl fighting with passion and aggression, every swing of her sword was meaningful and necessary. And she was very pretty!

"Felix," I said

"Yes Pan" he said. I pointed at the girl. I wish I could figure out her name, normally i can just read peoples minds, but hers was vague and I couldn't quite get it out of her.

"Bring her to me," I said. I handed him poppy dust which would make her fall asleep in an instant.

"Of course" he was running towards the girl, but her father, Hook, saw and ran in front of him protecting his daughter. But Felix won and started making his way toward the beautiful girl.

Y/N POV

My dad and the Lost Boy who was talking to Peter were fighting.

"Been a long time Captain" The boy said.

"Not long enough," my dad said. However, the boy won and made his way over to me, this fight was going to be fun.

"Hello there," I said swinging my sword

"Hello beautiful" We were fighting

"Don't call me that" I swung my sword and cut his already scarred face. Unexpectedly he blew a weird dust on my face, and I passed out, leaving everything black. The last thing I heard was my dad screaming my name.

A/N Hey guys sorry this one is so short. the next one will be longer. Hopefully.