Chapter 26

For the first couple of days Eden practiced alone in her room trying to remember pieces she had performed in ballets, but nothing could come to mind. 

While she was at it she asked Tissy to bring her a book about ballet to which she did...

How odd was it that Malfoy had a book about ballet in his library to begin with.

At first she thought it was most likely his mothers, but reminded herself that his mother was no dancer.

After 4 days Pansy came and told her she needed to leave her room.

Eden spent so much time alone in there that Pansy was starting to worry, so the girl took her practice to the hallway outside of her room until that was also not enough for the residents of this bloody house.

Instead of Pansy or Draco coming to tell her they sent Tissy.

"Master says you need come down and practice your dancing in the ballroom."

Master huh...

"Master has given Tissy strict orders to walk you down to the ballroom and master does not like to wait.  If you just take Tissy's hand, Tissy is glad to take you down."

She grabbed the house elves hand, walking along beside her acting like she did not know where the ballroom was, but she was actually very familiar with it from Christmas.

When she got to the doors Tissy vanished and let go of her hand leaving her outside.

From the day that she was told she needed to start dancing again, Tissy had only brought a pair of black sweatpants and a white tank top.  It was something of an old teenagers which she knew because it hand the year 1996 on the tag where it said the size.

It was better than dancing in a blue sweatshirt and jeans though.  The girl was not complaining.

The doors opened suddenly catching Eden by surprise as she stood looking up at the man who just opened them, waiting for him to say something. 

Anything.

But nothing came out.

With a quick little glance over her whole body, Draco walked back into the room and sat on a couch that would have normally been covered by the red velvet curtains, which were now pulled up to the sides and tied around the pillars that circled the room.

The roof looked even more beautiful when she was really in the room rather than hiding behind some curtain. 

Paintings were scattered all over it.

One's of angels, demons, snakes, wands... 

It was like all the beautiful parts of history were thrown up onto the roof into a gorgeous painting.

One thing she noticed was how cold it was when empty and with the only light coming from the skylight window that wrapped around the borders of the paintings just once.

"You can come in you know.  I don't bite..."

Eden ignored his comment and stopped daydreaming on the spot about how amazingly enticing the ceiling of this room was.

"I need you to play me a song...  I'd assume you know how to use that piano over there."

In the corner of the room sat a sleek, shiny black piano which looked like it had not been touched in years upon years.  The condition was just too new to have been used recently. 

Unless that was the point of it.

To be decoration and not really playable.

His brow rose challengingly and he swiftly rose from the cushion, walking his way over to the large piano.  "What do you need?"