♡ℍ𝕖𝕕𝕨𝕚𝕘♡

----
As Casey opens the package,she found many pictures of her. She whimpered as she saw a letter.

Dear Casey,

Hi Casey! It's me, Hedwig! I, really miss you. I hope to see you once again. Miss Patricia really misses you too. Mrs Dennis kinda does. But not really. Kevin is fine too! Also, did you cheat on me with Kevin? I saw you hug him.
:(

From,
Hedwig.

Casey's eyes started to fill with tears. She kept holding it back. But she can't.

"Your not alive. You died on my lap. I saw you close your eyes. Your not alive. you can't trick me."

"You..., You......"

////////
Joseph was on his phone. Suddenly, he hears a scream. It was so, painful. He could hear it just from the living room. It was from Casey's room.

"Casey!Whats wrong!?"

Joseph found her on the ground,Clutching her fist. She murmured,"You not real".

Joseph looked on, her bed to see the note. As he saw the name "Hedwig",he knew what was wrong now.

"H-he can't be alive, right...?"
Casey whimpered.

"He died on your laps...if anyone even would do this, how would they know..he always hid himself.. "
Joseph calmed Casey down.

"M-maybe he is alive.., right? "
Casey was talking to herself.

---
Joseph started to worry about her.
He doesn't like her,cause he knows she has another loved one. But,he...he doesn't know how to make her feel better. It was only 2 days Casey stayed with him.

If only Kevin was here. He would know how to cheer her up.
----

Owo(266 words)
Sorry for my bad English .,.