♡ℙ𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒♡

///
Casey sighed as she read the letters that were given by "Hedwig " and "Dennis".

She really wanted to believe they died. But on second thought, there might be a chance he is still alive.

"Hey Casey, breakfast. "
Joseph told Casey.

"Ah? Oh,ok."
Casey took the letters and put them in her drawers. She bought a lock,so she decided to lock this only drawer so no one would know "him"

-----

"Do you think Kevi-"
As Casey heard his name, she choked on her eggs.

"Ah!? Casey!! "

Joseph helped Casey that was choking.

"P-please don't say h-his name.. Just call him as his other alters.. "
Casey didn't like to hear Kevin's name. It made her feel weird.

-+-

"Please stay, don't go.. "
Casey was holding Kevin's now cold and 'dead'body.

"No.. Please.. "
As she got up to go to Dr. Stapler, on her side of her eye, she could see Kevin...

-+-

///

A knock was hears on the door.

As Casey opened the door,it was a package.

"No. "

She grabbed the package and opened it. She was shaking so much.

"No. "

The same thing. Many pictures of her. Now a note from..

"Patricia."

Dear Casey Cooke,

Hello dear, long time no see. I was hoping to check on you. Are you fine? Do not worry, I have them all in my protection and the hoards too. Kevin has been good lately too! I, can't write this too long,so thats all for now.

From,
Patricia.

"Patricia.. "

"who was it from now? "
Joseph asked.
"Patricia. "
Casey sighed.

"maybe it's them. Maybe its actually them, it's no joke. They know about the hoard. The beast. The personalities. Kevin too.. "

"how about this? We will put a camera on the side walk to see who always gave this letters. "

"Mhm. "

(300,words)

Shout out to ateVV123456 and @ElizabethCrumb for voting the book :D