♡𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪♡

/////
Joseph was just outside installing a camera. Casey watched Joseph.Her mind was occupied with so many thoughts. To many until she can't even hear Joseph calling her.

"Casey!!"Joseph called her. "Eh?"
Casey was just like a person, who just knew that he was there. "Hand me the screwdriver."Joseph said "Ah OK!"

Joseph got of the ladder. He rolled it and put it in his garage.

"Now let's wait."

-+-

-Caseys pov-

I, was just watching the television when I heard a knock on the door. I took out my phone and opened an app. It was for the camera.

I, didn't know what to say.

This guy.. He looks,familiar?!
He is wearing a beanie.
A jacket too.
It can't be him right?

Barry..?

As he left,i took the box. I locked my door (even tough i, knew Joseph was out of town.) and opened it.

Same thing. Pictures of me. And a letter. It doesn't even surprise me anymore.

Dear Casey, the girl we let go,

It's me Barry!How y'all doing? Everyone is fine here. Hedwig tho, he has been very antisocial lately. He doesn't want to talk to anyone nor play with anyone. It's getting everyone worried. We are trying to help him. But lately, everyone else has been great. That's all for now. So, I hope to see you.. Well maybe not.

From,
Barry.

Heh. Barry.

Now I'm concerned for Hedwig. He must been very lonely. I wish I was there. I want to be there.

..i need to be there?..

No. They don't need me. They can handle themselves.

Right?

I'm not important. I, will never be. I should just go out. Get some air.

Maybe I should clear my mind too.

-

The air feels nice.

I can clear my mind now.

I don't need to think to hard.

It's life.

This is life.

You can't change it.

Even the slightest thing.

Nothing can't change.

Nothing.

(324 words)

:D yay!