♡𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕤♡

////////
After the day, "Hedwig" gave the note to Casey, she always has been thinking about it. Every single time Joseph enters her room, she would always hold the note.

-Joseph's pov-

I heard a doorbell while I was on my phone. I opened the door to find myself, not with any post man, but a       package on the ground. It was for, Casey..

It was from an anonymous person.
I knocked on Casey's door. As she opened it, I was unable to speak. I didn't know what, to say.

"What?"
She looked down.

"A package? "
Casey stuttered.

I, sighed slowly.
"Y-yea."

"Thanks I guess..."
She took it and closed the door.

I, hope it isn't one of them. It can't be.
They died. They can't be alive.

-Casey's pov-

Well great. Another package. I took my scissors and opened the package.
I looked into it. It was the same thing. Just like the last package.

Many pictures of me. And a letter. This time,it was from... Dennis?

/////
Dear Casey,

It's me, Dennis. I heard that Hedwig gave you a note yesterday right? If he got it well that's good. Everyone is alright. Hedwig has been pretty sick for the past few days. The beast it also, getting carried away. It's been hard for us and, Kevin. I will,or maybe not hear from you.

From,
Dennis.

/////
-Casey's pov-

Dennis now? For god sakes. Who is even doing this. They aren't alive!?

"N-no... No! "
I, whimpered. Joseph heard me so he decided to check on me.

"Another letter?"
Joseph asked.

"Mhm.. "
I looked at the letter.

"Dennis? Yesterday was Hedwig now Dennis?! They can't be alive! For god sake I would stay to beat whoever is doing this!"
Joseph was kinda mad..

"Let's just hope no more will come.. "

(301 words) 

.w. thank u for voting this book whoever did :)