chapter 47-48

★★★

47. Sapphire kingdom

No words could ever describe the feeling I have right now, half of it is happy and half is uncertain about the strangers in front of me, hope have crushed my soul for more than once, I have hope that alex will live and my mother and us will be happy and free from anyone's evil plots but it didn't...

And now Another hope have again appeared in my heart hope that this same pink haired man infront of me is my brother that is supposed to be died---and I saw it with my very own eyes how he and my mom left me all alone many years ago, but at the same time I didn't want to believe all of this and this man is nothing but a similar looking of my brother.....

I couldn't utter no words at all, all I could think about is him despite the fact that I'm on a ship right now and probably heading to the sapphire kingdom to be killed or to be held hostage by them,
I shifted my attention to my surroundings as the two strangers walked away, The one that looked like alex walked up to the ships steering wheel and took charge of it, the other one stood beside him, four person stood on each corner of the ship with wands and matching blue hooded capes, mages? What are they doing?

"Now!" The blonde one shouted, The mages chanted a a spell and raised their wands in the air,

"Water bubble barrier!" The
Water started to raise and envelope the whole ship in one massive bubble, the bubble sank under the ocean with the ship protected inside, water magic? Wait they aren't magic, the wands are! The Sapphire kingdom has banned magic from their lands since the beginning of their era, The magic in the sapphire kingdom are too powerful that no mage can withstand the mana in the environment then ended up died, They don't know how to use magic but they created weapons that has the ability to summon mana and produce magic! That's how they get through the obscurity mist, they went through it by traveling under the mist and avoiding the rocks but wait, the obscurity mist is far to shallow so how will they---a tunnel?! A tunnel that leads in and out of the obscurity mist that explains everything..

"Just to inform you, You commander Iris natasha Everhart are here as a guest and not a prisoner so therefore we have put down the magic block barrier as a proof about our clear and good intentions, you can either leave or corporates to us to clear some misunderstanding between our kingdoms" they put off the barrier? I tried making an ice blade and then cutting the rope tying my hands and feet together, standing up firmly and brushing the cut ropes from my hands "who are you?" I asked sternly, the two of us stared at each others eyes in a silent declaration of war or some sort--not wanting to back down at all "I am Prince Kaito sapphire, crown prince of the sapphire kingdom, pleasure making your acquaintance" kaito sapphire? His name is even similar to alex, Why is this happening? "Sapphire kingdom right ahead your highness" one soldier said, the sapphire prince nodded and eyed me in a rather this-is-it kind of look, soon after the ship came out of the dark tunnel and heading up to surface, a blinding light made me close my eyes tightly before opening them again but what I saw was truly a majestic view....

Different species of birds flown above us, the bubble popped making the new sapphire kingdom breeze hit my face caressing it ever so gently, The smell of the sea woke me up, the sunny sun from the sky radiant with light and life as if it's welcoming me to the kingdom, My mouth subconsciously gasped wide open as I gaze into the mainland ahead, A castle with beautiful dark blue color and the flag waving at us....this is sapphire kingdom....