chapter 5-9

★★★

5. Duke azalea

"You are excellent as the sun iris-sama" my etiquette teacher praised, It's weird having so many names, everyone call me iris, and I only pick people who can call me natasha, like mom and Alex

*Knock~knock*

Someone knocked on the door, the maid opened it and a boy with pink hair walked in with three thin books in his hands "Pleasure to see you again kaito-sama" My teacher greeted him, Alex with his famous stone face expression just nodded I return, my twin never really like to interact with other people outside our family of three (me, mom, Alex), he only shown his smile to me and Mom, and sometimes to the maids and butlers that his close to..

"Well then iris-sama our class ends for today, See you at the next meeting we shall have, I must be going now" My etiquette teacher bowed, I stood up from my chair a d bowed in return, I politely offered "allow me to walk you out my lady" she just smiled in return, Alex and me along with few other servants, we walked teacher to the door and waved good-bye...

"Young miss, young master, Madame asks for your presence at the guest room" A butler said, why at the guest room? Are there any guest today?, I held Alex's Hand smiled at him, he smiled back in return, the both of us hand in hand walked toward the guest room

"Iris-sama and kaito-sama have arrived" the butler announced before they opened the door, ara~ara~ well if it isn't my dear idiotic father, what a suprise, Alex and I know the face that cheated on our dear mother, but we pretended not to know him, we elegantly walked to our mothers side and greeted her in a proper way as our etiquette teacher had taught us "good afternoon mother, may I ask what did you call us for?" Mother lovingly looked at us and smiled, when she returned her gaze toward that man, her eyes instantly turned cold "iris, kaito meet Duke Edmond azalea" Alex and I turned fully cold as we turned to the man and greeted him "greetings, Duke azalea, it is a pleasure to meet you" after we bowed we looked straight into the man's eyes, I holds nothing but greed, this man is up to no good, I can tell just by looking at him "Rose--" he called out to my mother, before he could finish his words, mother cut him off "I prefer if you address me as duchess Everhart, Duke azalea, we aren't that close" The man just eat his anger "fine then duchess Everhart, as I've said I'm here to get my children" two scrolls are on the table, mom picked up one of the scroll and rolled it open "that's funny Duke Azalea, According to the divorce papers, we have been divorce for more than three years, and I clearly remember, you personally giving me this contract saying that you have no ties with me and you have nothing to do with the children" I guess mom already prepared to for this beforehand, let's see what you do this time, 'father' "how dare you, I am the children's father, you cannot hide them from me, I can raised them Better than you!" I never thought the villainess have this kind of family, and never did I thought that The villainess had a twin brother, how come I never saw Alex in the game? "Duke Azalea, you personally gave me these papers saying that you have nothing to do with my children, even if we go to court, I will 100% win" can't handle the embarrassment, the man stormed out of the mansion, slamming the door behind him, bye bye!

★★★

6. Herbs

7 years later