chapter 50

★★★

50. The end of the azalea family

"So what now?" I asked, but my family only smirked smugly and alex shrugged his shoulder and said "Now we do nothing at all, we just sit here and watch the seen unfold infront of our very eyes" he said, wait what? Watch what? Noticing my confusion, mom went ahead and explained it to me "well you see darling, That idiotic edmond azalea was the one whose been stealing the vault keys and kidnapping their holders, His trying to usurp the throne by the magic knowledge and power hidden in the vault so long story short, his making everyone think that it's your father's kingdom that done it all so he can get away with it" that bastard! How dare he manipulate everyone! Including me! That's the last straw!

"But we have secretly set up a few clues for the crown prince to find and all of those leads to duke azalea so by now he should be in execution trial" what?....edmond azalea the man Who I hated the most is about to be executed? Surprise? Yes, definitely...

"Papa!!"

A little girl with pink hair similar to mine and red eyes dressed in a cute pink dress burst through the door with a bright smile on her face, running toward us while the maids behind her try their best to catch the little troublemaker..wait...papa?

She threw herself at Alex's arms and hugged his neck lovingly "papa!" Wait......papa?

.......
.....
...
..
.

"What!!?" This day cannot have more than one surprises! I mean...what!!

"Hehehe.." alex awkwardly laughed while holding the little girl in his arm, Mom and dad looked awkward too..

"Onee-chan this is.......my daughter, Letty, letty say hi to you aunty natasha" daughter? My twin little brother have a daughter!! How long was I gone!! Well I mean I was gone for more than 10 years and Didn't knew that they were alive but still, what am I seeing!!

"Your a father?!" I asked(shouted), letty giggled sweetly and waved her little hands at me "hi, aunty natasha, Letty heard so much about you, Papa always tells me stories about you" for some reason her bright and sweet smile melted my heart and I couldn't help myself but be awe,

"Nice to.....meet you" there is so much I need to catch up on to, I only responded to her in a gentle tone, this child will be the end of me.

★★★

Who knew that my brother married a beautiful and kind commoner lady from the capital and eventually fell inlove with her, which resulted in the birth of letty daisy Everhart Sapphire, I met the unfortunate women who married my brother and she's nice, I got no problem in accepting her as my sister-in-law..

I'm certainly not getting any younger, by looking at the 3 year old letty playing with me I couldn't help but think....do I want kids?

But that's probably a thing far from today and won't happen any time soon, but right now All I need to focus on is to head back to the kingdom to see the execution of the azalea family.

We set sail to the magnolia kingdom shore but I have to use a paddle boat to get there since alex cannot be anywhere near the magnolia kingdom.

I already sent a note to the Everhart residence about my safety and for them
Pick me up at the dock.

I didn't bother to stop by the mansion and get change instead I went straight to the front gate of the castle where the execution will be.

Due to the crowd forming up I have to walk to the platform since the carriage can't get through, By walking in the crowd and trying my best to not get elbowed or be hit by the bystanders when somebody pulled my by my hand and toward them making me crash to their chest enveloping me with a hug, I recognized The silver armor and the family crest in the chest part of the armor, his hug loosened up as I put a little distance between us and looked up to his green eyes..

"Arthur?" There are eyebags dark under his eyes, he hugged me even tighter "where an earth did you go!? I was so worried, I thought something bad happened to you!" He said, I feel bad for making him worry, what about the other..

" Natasha!" I heard them shouting my name, I got pulled into another hug then to another then another, after all four of them enveloped me in a group hug..

"Can't....breath" I said they immediately let me go, I appreciate their concern for me I mean look at those eyebags under their eyes, they looked like a group of walking zombies, I shooed them away so they could freshen up or at least get some sleep, they were stubborn for awhile before I finally said that I'll tell them everything after they have a nice nap.

I continued my way to the platform their I saw edmond azalea's head rolling away from his body, I didn't get to see it at all...The ex-heroine and her mother were exiled to the country's furthermost and poorest province, the kidnaped holder of the keys were rescued and now recuperating from being locked up in a basement for almost a month with little food and water, they thought I was also kidnaped by him but we all know it was because of my little brother's game...

★★★

It's been approximately two years since the execution of edmond azalea, I got the spell that broke my family's curse and now we are peacefully living in the Everhart residence but my dad still stayed in the sapphire kingdom for a little while before crowning my little brother--alex as the new king of the sapphire kingdom, my mom and dad decided to travel the world alongside each other, Alex ruled over the sapphire kingdom and now making a peace treaty with the magnolia kingdom..

Victor also became the magnolia kingdom's king, Vincent have officially been known as the new duke Ishikawa, Arthur became the mighty golden army's new commander after victor passed down that role to him since he became the new king, Cain was bestowed his own residence and his own title, his little brother inherited the original Marquess Jameson status, while Cain became the very first Duke Jameson replacing the former 'duke' azalea position...

Cain, arthur and I graduated from the magic academy last month even though vincent and victor graduated a year ahead of us we still celebrated it together, All 5 of us...

I--on the other Haven't change in the pass two years, I'm still the mighty sky army's commander, I fought in about two wars with other foreign kingdoms from other lands other than our's, I'm still the mistress of the Everhart residence and The youngest and wealthiest duchess in the kingdom..

Butler han and dan retired from service and now leaving a peaceful life with their families and grandchildrens, Aki-nee was married off so did aria-nee, kana-nee om the other hand refused to leave my side and now she is an old maiden, I'm not a heartless master so I'm still currently looking for a groom for her...

The mansion became empty as the old servants retired or got married, The only day that this gloomy place get lightened up is when my niece--lettly come and visit me..

I'm still a 18 year old lady so naturally I should find a husband and settle down too, I'll be lying if I said I don't receive countless courting and marriage proposal from different young masters, including my four best male friends, from Vincent, victor, cain and arthur...

To be honest I don't know what to do...