14 gay werewolves at Chilli's

You hear his footsies thunder ever closer you curl into a ball and embrace your end. The footsteps stop right outside of your hiding spot and you see him slowly lean down. You cock begins to rise out of fear (it's normal and it happens to most guys), when a tendril grabs you're ancle and yanks you.
You fall and are splayed out in fromnt of 14 gay werewolves. You stare in horror at their massive red shlongs as they study you. The werewolves are jacked and could easily rip you appart. The powerlesness of the situation started to stimulate your loins and you felt blood rush through your arteries.
        A bang was heard and the 14 Big Hot Werewloves backed up to reveal Zongo! He said that you were being a bad boy an d it was time to be punished. Suddenly you are grabbed and held up by 2. werewolves and the take you to the secks dungeon.
       One of them ties your hands and feet together and they lift you off the ground he walks closer and positions himself behind your ass and he leans over to your head. He looks into your eyes as he slowly reaches his hand up to his head and takes off his mask to reveal that HE WAS ACTUALLY EYELESS JACK!!!!!!!!
        Youre jaw dropped and Jack giggled saying "Didn't expect me to be here did you?". This leaves one questions though; "Who's under the other werewolf masks?" You asked EJ. "Oh those are just actual werewolves" oh that's much better. You state.
      "Anyways, No time to worry about that now" said EJ as he rammed his fat cock up your asshole. You gasp as EJ let's out a whale-like howl. He quickly pulls out and waits a second before he shoves it back in and taking it out again. He bends you over a bit lower and crams his cock in. Then he comes.
         The Thee-Pump-Chump ashamed of his preformance kills himself on the spot. Stove (one of the werewolves) released you from your restraints by simultaneously hitting the whip and nae nae which scares the ropes off of you.
         Rame, annother wherewolf gives you a pair of pants, which I promptly put on. So now you go over to EJ corpse and to the Fortnite floss on him, that dumb cunt never knew what hit him.
        You go to get some foord with the (now 13) gay werewolves. You all get into the car and start driving to Chili's. Sometime later the car pulls ouver in a grassy clearing and Stove grabs you by the arm and pulls you away from the rest of the group. He looked over and said that 13 was an unlucky number. You asked how this refereered to you and he said that he wanted to offer you a chance to be the 14th gay werewolf. You immediately agree because it would be way easier to get a job if you could say you were a werewolf.
         You two walk back to the car, and get in. You all finally pull into the Chili's parking lot. As you walk to the front door you think you spot a familiar looking car.....