Mhc

So Slendy man is playing the saxiphome and you and chowder are partying to it. You are having a very good time wait I'm in bold
So slenderman is playingw the saxiphone and chowder and a You are having a party to it. You are having a very good time when kk rolls up to you and Sandy Cheeks was in the ER room with SamweL. (SamweL is a burrito maker in case you didn't know). Anyways the DOCTOR WAS SPUNGERBOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandy went crying because Spungebob had kicked out SamWeL because she was gay and Spungerbob was homoerotic. Spongebob looked into Sandy Cheeks eyes and said "KK I didn't know you could dance like that!!"

          It was true
     Kk was breakdancing to the sick beats of Slenderman's Sexy Saxophone. Eyeless Jack (Because he's a little baby bitch) reminds you that you need to find Squidwards and kill him so you can get married. You remark "oh yeah".
       Anyways you ask Slendy if he'll help u find Squidward and he says sure as long as he'll be in the second book. You lie to him. Anyways now he's leading you to Squidwards house, but he's really hard to follow because he keeps teleporting everywherre so everyone keeps getting lost.
         Unrelated but you finally got to the ass Squidwards house. Mm
          You politely knok on his door twice. He doesn't answer. Kotal Kahn "kicks" the door down
It's in quotes because he's in a wheelchair. And he can't move his legs.
          Squd is not here says Chowder. "He must be at the Clarentet concert!" I say. Ej says he has a playn, an ambush!
I go through squfdwards house, looking for anything usedull. Chowder helps you search and you find a squid pron magazine, "this is useful for bait" you think to yourself. You then 'bate abd bust a nut.
Squidward was not there yet. So you waited. Time passesded and you were board. You waited some one more. He still wasn't there. "A mama-Mia where the fuck is-a this a squigga?" EJ says.

          Suddenly, the door is kicked open, standing in the doorway.... Tyrone.

       "Whatchu say white boy?!" He demanded.

       EJ barely had time to scream before the hands of racism-prevention grabbed him and pulled him down into the debths of heblll.
      With his job done Tyrone hops into the Mordecai's (the Ambassador of Racism from Regular Show) car and they drove off to protect the streets.
       So now EJ was dead for like the third time and Squidward was still nowhere in sight...