45

Two days has past as it's finally suga's birthday. Oikawa as usual, called suga in the morning to sing happy birthday to him. As for daichi, he pretended not to know anything although he wish he could just kiss him right now and said happy birthday.

Suga went to his morning class as usual. While he was on class, he recieve a message from kiyoko saying happy birthday to him and asked if he could come to her cafe for free food as his present. Of course suga agrees, who on earth will reject free food?

After his morning class, suga went to the daycare and was immediately recieve lots of love from oikawa, akaashi and kenma.

"Didn't you already called me this morning?  Why are you saying happy birthday to me again? Haha" suga asked oikawa, who was hugging him tightly.

"Cause you're my best friend and I want to! "

"Happy birthday sugawara-san" akaashi said,

"Thanks akaashi!" Kenma gulp,

"Im sorry… I didn't know today was your birthday… so I didn't bought any gift for you…"

"Oh don't worry about that! I really appreciate you saying happy birthday! " kenma smile and nod. Hinata, who was from the playground, saw his papa walking in the daycare and wanted to run to him and greet him. So when he went to the teachers office, he overheard them saying happy birthday.

"It's… papa's birthday today?" Hinata teared up and ran back to the playground.

"Oi you boke! Why the hell did you run away like that?! Its dangerous for you to cross the road while running and without an adult with you!" Kageyama ran to him and shouted but stop when he sees hinata crying.

"Hey… why are you crying…? Im sorry if I shouted at you like that…" hinata shook his head and hold kageyama's hand,

"I forgot today was papa's birthday…"

"Oh? Its that why you're crying? Its okay if you forgot hinata… Its not really too late to say to him happy birthday" hinata sniff and pout,

"I don't know what to give to papa…"

"You know you could draw him a picture like you always did. Im sure sensei will love it" hinata looked at him and smile,

"Thank you kageyama!" Kageyama blush and looked away,

"B-besides, your birthday is on this month too you know…" hinata gasp,

"You're right! I forgot about my birthday!"

"Even you forgot your own birthday…"

"Hehe~ Kageyama? Will you buy me a gift and celebrate with me? Its no fun without you…" kageyama smile,

"Of course I'll celebrate your birthday you tangerine" kageyama ruffle his hair as hinata giggle.

After work, oikawa and iwaizumi decided to go to the mall. Of course they bought groceries first before going around shopping. While at it, oikawa accidently spotted a familliar boy crying a little while a security guard try to calm him down.

"Eh?" Oikawa quickly walk towards them as iwaizumi silently follow him.

"Are you lost? You should come with me so I could help you find your parents;;"

"No… please go away…"

"Excuse me!" They both looked at him.

"Oikawa sensei!" Kageyama quickly ran towards him and hide behind him, hugging his waist.