67

Oikawa rushed in the hospital with kageyama in his arms. He spotted the daisuga family and immediately ran up to them.

"Where is he?! What happend to him?!" Daichi immediately blocked him from entering the room iwaizumi was in.

"Calm down abit! You can't see him right now cause the doctors are checking up on him" oikawa teared up and put kageyama down.

"J-just… what happened…?" Suga looked at him sadly and pet his back for comfort.

"Kageyama's father was at the house with iwaizumi. He attacked him causing him to have a huge scar on his chest. He lost alot of blood caused of that. Right now, the doctors are treating him" daichi said as oikawa cover his mouth in disbelief.

"My… father…?" Kageyama asked, feeling speechless.

"Yes… he is in jail right now. Iwaizumi fought him well and knocked him out. He manage to call for a backup in time" oikawa cried as kageyama looked down.

This is my fault

The door to iwaizumi's room suddenly open, bringing everyone's attention. A doctor and two nursed came out.

"How is he?" Daichi asked as the doctor smiled,

"That guy is a strong man. He stays awake the whole time during treatment. You can see him right now. He is all bandage up" oikawa hold kageyama's hand and immediately enter the room. There he is, iwaizumi sitting on the hospital bed, shirtless. Oikawa doesn't care about that, he looks at the bandage wrap around his chest.

"Yo" iwaizumi said when he sees them enter. Oikawa teared up and walked towards him. He suddenly smacked iwaizumi at the back of his head.

"Ey! What the fu-?!"

"You scared me!" Oikawa cut him off.

"You scared me you idiot…I thought you were gone… *hic* I was really scared when I heard you were admitted to the hospital… and the first thing you could only say is yo? YO?!" Oikawa smaked his arm.

"Ah hey stop! Ok ok Im sorry ok? Im sorry I scared you… I don't know what to say…" oikawa wiped his tears and sit down on the chair.

"What happened…?"

"Didn't daichi told you? Tobio's father attacked me when Im off guard. He wanted to kill me for some reason. Its okay. The cut he did wasn't that deep"

"You should rest and sleep… so you'll heal better and fast…" iwaizumi smile and shook his head,

"Nah, I know yall would be coming so I stay awake… I wanted to see you both…" iwaizumi glance at his son who was standing at the corner silently.

"Tobio?" Kageyama flinch at being called.

"C'mere" he immediately shook his head.

"Why not?"

"C-cause everything is my fault…" with that, kageyama started to cry. Oikawa immediately stand up and carry him to iwaizumi's bed.

"Why do you think its your fault tobio-chan…?"

"Cause first… d-dad was hurt because of what my mom said… s-second… Dad and father have to adopt me because I have no one else… and because you adopted me… my dad attacked father… *hic* so everything is my fault… I shouldn't have been born in the f--" kageyama was cut off when oikawa covered his mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence my child. We chose to be in your life. We decided this not you. So its definately not your fault. We chose to be part in your life cause we loved you. Stop blaming yourself. Now everything is over ok? There won't be any trouble between you and your parents. This is where your new life begins ok?" Oikawa stared him as he nod.

"Does it hurt… father…?" Kageyama asked as iwaizumi smile,

"It hurts a little bit but Im alright. So you don't have to worry ok?" Iwaizumi pet kageyama's head.

"When you will be ok to go home?"

"Just a couple of days I think" Oikawa nod,

"We will try visit you often ok?"

"Alright" oikawa kissed iwaizumi's forehead and stand up.

"Im gonna wait outside and let the others see you" iwaizumi nod as oikawa carry kageyama back in his arms.

"Lets go tobio-chan"

A few weeks past, iwaizumi finally recovered fast and well. He no longer has to wear a bandage but the scar remain permanent on his chest. For some reason, kageyama found it cool.

"Father looks like a cool man…" kageyama said as he watch his dad wearing his shirt. "I do…?" Kageyama nod,

"Yes… you remind me of tarzan…" iwaizumi laughed and looked at him.

"Oh really? Then what about dad? Is he jane then?" Kageyama think for a moment and nod.

"Yes… daddy is strong and caring too… " iwaizumi smile and ruffle his sons hair.

"You're so cute"

"Iwa-chan!" Both of the turn around to see oikawa at the door with his arm crossed.

"I thought Im the cute one!" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes,

"This is our son we're talking about"

"Yes but… aren't I cute too~?" Oikawa went towards him and wrap his arms around his.

"Its been awhile since you called me cute face~" iwaizumi looked away as kageyama watched them.

"Cute face?" He asked as oikawa nod,

"Thats what your father called me sometimes! He thinks I have an adorable face~!"

"Dad… cute… heh" kageyama said as he watched iwaizumi pull himself away from oikawa.

"They're gonna arrived soon. Lets just go" iwaizumi walked out the room, leaving a pouty oikawa.

"Iwa-chan always leave like that… " kageyama step forward and hold his hand,

"Its okay dad… I can call you cute face too" oikawa blushed at how cute his son is.

"Kageyama!" Hinata called out his name as soon as the door open. Kageyama open his arms as hinata quickly went to hugged him. Daichi smiled at the sight.

"You came here alone?" Iwaizumi asked as he took hinata's bag from daichi.

"Yes. I told suga that I'll be bringing hinata for groceries. Which of course I lied" oikawa smile,

"Good. I also told suga to cancel his plans for tommorow. So both of you dont have to worry about disturbance. He does not know right what you're doing?" Daichi shook his head,

"Thank you guys for doing this… I appreciated it"

"No problem man. Just go and have fun. We'll take care of hinata well" daichi blushed and nod,

"Bye shoyo. You behave well ok? Tommorow dad will take you" hinata nod and waved his dad goodbye.

"Goodbye! "