6

Oikawa frown when he sees his friend daydreaming again. He had enough and smack his butt hard.

"AH! OW! What the heck was that for?!" Suga glared at oikawa as he rub his now painful ass.

"Thats for daydreaming for like the third time when your friend is talking. You didn't listen to what I've said from the start! What's wrong with you?" Suga sigh and smile, staring at no where.

"Oh nothing~... Just.. Thinking of something.." Oikawa stared at his friend,

"Something or someone? Bruh- your love sick face cringe me dude"

"Good for you" Oikawa smirked and nudge him lightly,

"So..~? Is it daichi~? " Sugawara nod,

"Yes~ he is just so... So hot~" Oikawa stop and looked at him weirdly,

"Just that dude?"

"No~ He is also nice, sexy, mascular, handsome, caring, dad--"

"Ok there hoe, I don't want to hear anymore" sugawara frown but smile again, thinking of him.

"Yesterday... Yesterday he drive me home at night from college.. "

"What? You serious? You asked him or..?" Sugawara shook his head,

"No... He did. He insist. I even remember the text he send when I said to him he doesn't have to cause he will be tired"

"What did he say?" Sugawara smile,

"He said whenever I'm involve, he will never get tired~ DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM WHEN HE SEND ME THAT?! " Suga suddenly grab oikawa's shoulder and shake him.

"HE ALWAYS FLIRT WITH ME. HE ALREADY KILL ME WITH HIS LOOKS! NOW HE WANTS TO KILL ME WITH HIS FLIRT?! OIKAWA HELP ME! YOUR FRIEND IS DYING"

"BICH! IM THE ONE WHO IS GONNA DIE CAUSE YOU'RE SHAKING ME LIKE CRAZY! STOP!"

"O-OH! Sorry..." He quickly pull away, Oikawa glared at him and sigh,

"Look, its obvious that he's into you. Why not give it a shot and confessed him? I mean.. There's a high chance he accept it" suga eyes turn wide and looked at him like he is a ghost.

"What? Why are you looking at me like Im a insect? "

"CAUSE YOU ARE! Are you crazy?! You want me to make the move and confess to him?! Have you forgotten my past experience?! "

"Well of course not. I mean, this is daichi we're talking about. You think he will laugh at you and making fun of you like your ex crush?" Sugawara gulp when he remember his ex crush. He was so humiliated and embarrass by what he did to him. He was so  scared and alone.

"Please... Don't remind me about him.. Im gonna puke on you if you did"

"Well.. I'am a trash so.." Suga rolled his eyes as he continue wipe the whiteboard.

"A trash hoe"

"Hey!"

🍼

Suga watch as akaashi close and lock the daycare. It was finally night time, he and akaashi decided to walk home together.

"So..? Hows your life in day care" akaashi asked as he adjust his glasses. Sugawara shrug and smile,

"Its been great, tiring but great! The kids maybe naughty but I can manage. How about you akaashi? Have your life been doing good?" Akaashi sigh and looked down sadly,

"I had my first fight with koutarou yesterday night. We didn't talk till now" Sugawara frown,

"Your husband? Thats a first. I can't imagine bokuto being seriously angry" akaashi nod,