🥀2🥀

Tankay Sil Detay Hain GhaoTankay Sil Detay Hain Libaas BhiHo Agar Pyaar Kay, Tankay Sil Detay Hain Zeest Bhi

Tankay Sil Detay Hain Libaas Bhi
Ho Agar Pyaar Kay,
Tankay Sil Detay Hain Zeest Bhi

🥀🥀🥀

Serendipity Fashion was the name of Inara's boutique. She had built it with love and fondness along with her parents. Inara had a really artistic mind, she loved colours, patterns and anything to do with creation.

Her boutique was everything she wanted it to be. It wasn't the most famous or intricate but it was satisfactory to her. She always woke in the morning hoping to create a magical world for herself with the colours and her creativity. Whenever she sat to create a new dress, she lost herself into it. Her motto was to to create something that everyone can buy, despite the type of body they had. One for all was what she had in mind.

Colours and patterns were her life. That was all she ever knew.

Until that night.

All the colours were gone, replaced by only one colour that was once her favourite but now she loathed it with a passion.

Black.

It was a normal night, just like any other. It had become a ritual for Samra and Adeel to take their loving daughter for a long drive after they all made it home from their work. Every night, they went out to relax themselves from the stress their experienced throughout the day. Each of them took a turn in driving alternative days. That day was her father's turn.

They were on the road, it was snowing hence the ground was quite slippery. Her mother was against the idea of going out at this weather but Inara and her father insisted, more so it was Inara. She regretted not listening to her mother that, if she had then they would have been with her right now.

They were driving past a store that attracted Inara for some reason, she loved that store due to its intricate designs and colours, it seemed like a crafts shop. She wanted to check that shop out even though it was probably closed.

"Baba stop!" She had suddenly shouted causing her father to momentarily loose his senses out of shock and he pressed on the break too hard.

The car skidded on the road, the slippery road. Everything happened in slow motion, the car slipped on the road until a crossroad. A truck came crashing into their car when the car almost passed the crossroad.

Inara remembered her screaming in fright, the screams of her mother and father still resounded to her ears. She heard the glass breaking and her head hit something hard. Everything went silent after that.

Darkness surrounded her as she shut her eyes. The darkness never faded away after that. It always surrounds her like a poisonous snake, clutching her neck and pressing hard on it.

Not only did that accident take her parents away light as well.

Cortical blindness is the total or partial loss of vision in a normal-appearing eye caused by damage to the brain's occipital cortex. At least that was what she remembered the doctor telling her. In simpler terms, she had damaged her both sides of the occipital (visual) cortex of the brain in that car crash, causing her to never see the colours ever again.