💌2💌

Shayari Ham Kalaam Hone Do
Lafz Mere Gulaam Hone Do
Abhi Jaldi Kya Hai Jaane Do
Ruk Jao Kay Shaam Hone Do
Dil Pay Mere Tune Likh Diya
Zara Sa Mujhe Badnaam Hone Do
Kya Chupa Kar Karo Gay Tum Yaari
Baat Ab Sar-e-aam Hone Do

💌💌💌

It was a week after their walima, when they were finally free of all the dinners arranged by their family. In between all these days, they both never spoke to each other unless it was a absolutely necessary.

Not that Hayat minded. He could go to hell for all she cares. But it did hurt her, it pained her heart to acknowledge that that was how it was going to be. He was not going to become the husband everyone wishes.

Even though she knew the difference between reality and imagination now, she still read novels in her free time, as if that was the only thing left to do, which it was.
She was doing the same now, when someone knocked on the door.

She got irritated for a moment at the disturbance because her novel was at an interesting point. The hero was just about to confess his love for the shy heroine. She sighed and tapped the screen to return to home screen.

"Come in, it's open." She shouted, sitting up properly on the sofa.

The door opened and Momal, her jethani (husband's sister-in-law) entered the room. She smiled at Hayat and entered deeper into the room, towards her.

"Kya ho raha hai?" She asked, taking a seat next to her.

"Kuch nahi bhabhi novel parh rahi thi." (Nothing much, just reading a novel.)

"Oh that's nice but for now you'll have to leave your novel alone for sometime. We have to decided to go to the beach for picnic." Momal informed her, standing up as soon as she finished.

"Wow, I love the beach!" Hayat muttered excitedly and got up, throwing her phone on the bed. "Main abhi ready ho kar aayi."

She hurried towards the closet and started looking for something to wear. Momal laughed at her eagerness, she was already in love the small and cute girl. "Aaram say ho jao, abhi picnic kay liye samaan tayaar ho raha hai. Abhi 10 hi baje hain, 12 baje tak nikle gain."

Hayat stopped her movements and looked a back at her. "When did you guys decide? We just had breakfast and there was no mention of it."

"Five minutes before I came to tell you. Washma and Aabis made the plan and informed us through the whatsapp group-" Momal stopped as if remembering something. "Oh, and I need to add you there as well. Send me your number on mine and I'll add you. Everyone is already added there."

"Okay, I'll send it just now. I'll just get ready and come, let me help you guys with the preparations." Hayat said and turned back to the cupboard.