Cooking(Quackity)

WEEEEEE! First Big Q imagine. This one's inspired by the oh-so-famous cooking stream. And don't lie to me that you didn't simp during it.

"Alex, please turn the oven on!" I called to your boyfriend in the other room

"Alex, please turn the oven on!" I called to your boyfriend in the other room. Alex popped out of his room, buttoning up his shirt.

"Wait, why?" I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my blush at the same time.

"You wanna cook the pizza in the microwave?" Alex hesitated, then he went to turn the oven on, making me giggle. He turned around, smirking.

"What you laughing at, hermosa?" he asked. I shrugged as I got out the pizza ingredients.

"Of course you, dork." Alex planted a kiss on my forehead.

"You're adorable." I smiled at him as I set the rest of the pizza ingredients on the counter. Alex started setting up his stream and put up the "Stream Starting Soon" screen. After about five minutes, Alex turned on his camera with a Capri-Sun in hand and I quietly slipped behind the camera, watching chat and donations roll in.

"Hi, chat!" Alex called out. "How are we doing? Are we popping off tonight?" I tried not to laugh at his iconic catchphrase as he read off some of the donations and new subscribers, but a small giggle slipped out. Alex glanced up at you with a huge smile on his face, and then chat exploded with "HAPPY QUACKITY" and "WHOS THERE". He motioned for you to come over, but I shook my head since I weren't a huge fan of being in front of the camera.

"Chat, my special guest is being shy," Alex said, with a playful smile. "But I think I know what to do." I shook my head over and over again, but it was futile because Alex came over to me and picked me up bridal style.

"Alexis, put me down!" I screamed. He just laughed and stood back in front of the camera.

"I got my girlfriend, chat! Now we can cook!" I groaned and buried my face in Alex's chest as chat exploded with "AWWW" and "CUTE".

"Will you please make pizza with me, hermosa?" Alex asked as he put me down. I looked at him and sighed. I'm such a simp for him, so how could I say no?

"Put the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl." Alex beamed and starting pouring ingredients into a bowl. He began pouring in the flour when I burst out laughing.

"What?" he asked confused. "You said add the flour."

"That's sugar, you dumbass," I replied, giggling. He stopped, looked at the bag and started laughing too.

"Can I say I was distracted by your cuteness?"

WEEEE! QUACKITY IMAGINE!

I might make a part two for this one. Stay tuned!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!