Pissbaby - Dream 💛

A/N: I had written this before the word simp got banned on twitch so ignore it please. Also, wtf twitch "ThAt WorD iS bEinG uSeD aGaiNsT PeoPle" and then are deaf and blind when girls get called whores and sluts. But those words aren't banned. Incels.

Y/N's POV:

"No-" I had started to say as the other team broke my bed but stopped at the red pixelated letters spelling 'You Died' that appeared on my screen. I slam my desk and turn to my facecam quickly. "Chat that guy came out of nowhere." I say with a serious expression on my face.

I hear a quiet wheeze come from next to my computer and I press my lips into a thin line. Dream, Clay, was sitting next to my desk watching me attempt to play bedwars. He was out of view of the camera and was staying silent so chat couldn't hear him but with his maniac tea kettle laugh it is hard for him to be stealthy.

I choke back a laugh and join another round trying to ignore the man beside me. "Chat this time we WILL win." I say smiling. I see Clay roll his eyes in my peripheral vision and widen my smile.

"I'm telling you chat, my game must have glitched or something...that guy came out of nowhere." I mumble as I continue to try and convince my chat that it wasn't my fault.

"Hacked? Yea chat the guy must have hacked the game. There is no other explainable way that I could lose." I say nodding my head. I turn my head slightly and see Clay taking a sip of his lemonade. I quickly mute and mumble quickly to him, "Little Pissbaby..You are what you eat..Or drink." I unmute and start talking to chat when I hear something slam on my table.

I turn and see Clay coughing on his drink and slamming his drink on the table. "WHAT-" He chokes out with wheeze interrupting. I laugh even though I am unmuted and well aware that chat can hear us talking.

I look up at my computer and see the notification for a donation and the robot voice starts reading it out. "DREAM?!?!" It reads. I turn sharply to him. "See what you did." I say trying to hide my laughter with a serious face but it continues to bubble out of my mouth. "WHAT I DID? ARE YOU-" He starts to say but I start laughing uncontrollably before he can finish his sentence.

"So chat...Yes Dream is here...He is visiting me for a couple weeks and was supposed to be quiet but my unbelievably funny ass is just too much for him and he couldn't keep his tea kettle laugh to himself." I state, nodding and trying to speak through my laughter.

He continues to laugh and I cover my face with my hands trying to get my heartbeat calm again. When I finally get it slowed a bit I hear a quiet hiccup come from my mouth and I look up quickly at Clay for a split second until we both start laughing again. I grab my chest because I am laughing so hard.

"You guys are such children oh my goodness." I hear the donation bot read and I nod, still covering my face. "No Dream face reveal today guys. Just by the way." I tell chat quickly. "Yea I'm too hot. There would be too much attractiveness on your screen for you to handle." He says from beside my desk.

"Oh you think I'm hot?" I smirk and he rolls his eyes and shakes his head but doesn't say anything. "GUYS HE'S NODDING. HE'S NODDING. BRING THIS TO TWITTER. GET IT EVERYWHERE. LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT DREAM IS A SIMP-" I start to yell but Clay leans over slightly and covers my mouth with his hand, still staying out of the frame. I lick his hand and he pulls away quickly.

"EW." He shouts and wipes his hand on my arm. "There you go guys. Hands." I nod with my eyes close and a tight smile. "And with that I am going to end the stream so I can beat this pissbaby into the ground. Love every single one of you guys. See you next time!" I say and end stream before Clay can interrupt me.

"Really?" He says to me after I end stream. "What can I say...Pissbaby." I mumble the end. "Huh? Did you say something?" He says, getting up and starting to run after me. "No..NO CLAY-" I laugh as he tackles me onto my bed. "I'm gonna piss myself. I'm laughing so hard."

I say.

"Who's the pissbaby now?" He whispers.

* * * * * * *

A/N: And thats the end of the first story! I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote, comment, or leave requests.

Quick reminder:

You are loved.

You are beutiful.

You matter.

Drink some water and get a snack, do your missing assignments and work (I BELIEVE IN YOU), and get some rest. ALSO WEAR YOUR MASKS.

Love every single one of you.

xoxo,

Jules.

Word count: 842