My Dear - Technoblade (AU)💛💜

A/N: This was recommended by @KnightTimeNow so thank you! I had a lot of fun writing this one so I hope that you like it. This is actually pretty long so enjoy!

Art by Gomi on Twitter <3

[3344 Words]

Technoblade's POV:

I slowly tie Carl to the fence, squinting slightly at the large house being built in front of me. Carl huffs as I adjust his saddle and pat his back. When Ranboo asked to meet him in Snowchester I don't know what I was expecting.

"What are you doing here?" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn and see Y/N's small frame standing in front of me with her arms crossed across her chest. I stay silent as I look at her appearance. Her hair is pulled back into a loose bun with a few strands falling in front of her eyes. Her head is tilted ever so slightly, waiting for a response. "Hello?" She asks again.

I snap my eyes back to hers, the skull mask over my face causing me to lower my head to see her fully. "Ranboo told me to meet him here. What are you doing here?" I query. She and I always seem to get into arguments when we are around each other. She was originally a L'manberg citizen before everything happened and when Pogtopia was fighting against Manberg, she did support us. Until the festival.

She and Tubbo had always been close, her being a big sister figure to him. It was hard for her to watch Schlatt control Tubbo when he was so young and she couldn't even do anything. We had always gotten along until the day of the festival when Schlatt pulled me on stage and made me take one of Tubbos cannon lives. She's hated me since.

"Well Tubbo sent a message to me and told me to get here as soon as possible." She speaks and her body turns towards the smaller house behind us. Tubbo and Ranboo walk out of the house waving at us. The height difference between the two was almost comical. We walk towards them and Tubbo immediately goes to Y/N for a hug.

"Glad to see you both made it here safely." Ranboo says softly with a smile. I give a short nod to him and Y/N releases Tubbo from the hug smiling at the two. "So what did you need from us?" She asks them. The two exchange a glance and Tubbo plasters on a slightly worried smile.

"Before you freak out. We can explain."

____________________________________________________________________________

"Sorry, so recap. You two got platonically married and adopted a child together?" I speak lowly with confusion. Ranboo rubs the back of his neck and Tubbo just nods shortly. "Well are you two happy together?" I speak again. The two smile and look at each other, nodding at my question. "Then I'm fine with it." I shrug.

"Y/N?" Tubbo asks quietly. I could tell he strives for her approval, even if he didn't realize it himself. She looks at the two and breaks out into a wide smile. "I'm so happy for you both! I just wish you would have told me sooner!" She laughs and Tubbo releases a breath of relief.

"Well great! Now you can meet Michael!" He speaks and motions to us to follow him. We climb the ladder into the second story of the house to see a small baby piglin sitting by a window. Ranboo walks up to him and has a soft smile on his face. "Dada!" The baby shouts and jumps into Ranboos arms.

Ranboo laughs and Tubbo walks over to them. "Now for the real reason we asked you here. Since you are both his godparents. Ranboo picked you Techno and I chose you Y/N." He says suddenly and I shoot him a look. "Yes, Technoblade I am aware you do not believe in that type of thing. Y'know. God and all. But we mean in a different sense. If anything were to happen to us we want Micheal to go to you two." Tubbo rolls his eyes and explains.