Chiffon And Cotton Part 1

(I just wanted to give Velvet pets because I thought that it would be interesting.)

Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch and Velvet: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Synth: Yo!

It would be more fun

To share this one with someone else.

Rythm and Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond.

Holly: So tune up your voice.

Val: Stand up and sing along!

Everyone: All different voices, our melody's ringin'

We're living in harmony!

Yeah, we're living in harmony!

Our song is much stronger,

With every Troll singin'

We're living in harmony!

(Nobody's p.o.v)

The ambassadors were hanging out in Pop Village when Valvet ran up to them with a pet carrier.

"Guys!" she exclaimed, "I need your help!"

"What's wrong, suga?" Holly asked as she placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I need... you guys... to pet-sit... for me." she said between breaths.

"Wait." Val said, "You have pets?"

"Uh-huh." she nodded as she unzipped the pet carrier, "This is Chiffon and Cotton." she said as two chinchillas came out.

(Chiffon)

(Cotton)

"They're beautiful

"They're beautiful." Dante said as he scratched Cotton's ears.

"Thanks." Velvet said, "Me and my sisters are going on a trip to the other Troll kingdoms for a few days to get inspiration for outfits." she then gestured to Satin and Chenille next to the Catter-bus with luggage, "We'll be gone for three days and no one else is free, so I was hoping you five could take care of them for me."

"No sweat." Synth said as he picked Chiffon and Cotton up, "We'll look after them for you."

"Thank you!" Velvet cheered as she kissed Synth's cheek, which made him blush, and then ran off to join her sisters, "I knew I could count on you!"

She then got on the Catter-bus and it drove off. The ambassadors then looked at Synth like he was crazy.

"What?" he asked.

"Dude, we don't know anything about chinchillas or how to look after them." Val pointed out.

"OMG!" he gasped as he realised what he did, "When Velvet gets back she'll be so disappointed in me!" he then started to cry.

"We mustn't worry." Dante said as Synth looked up at him, "We'll figure it out."

"You got that right, baby." Lownoye said as he winked, "We'll just go with the flow."

They all then left to go to Velvet's house as Chiffon and Cotton gave each other devious smirks.