Branch Out Of Water Part 3

(Velvet's p.o.v)

After Branch left me and Synth went down to Techno Lagoon to continue raving.

"Sorry, that Branch acted like that." I apologised, "He's not really good at making friends. It takes a while."

"It's cool. At least I got to spend the day with you." he told me with a red tint on his cheeks as I blushed.

"Synth? Velvet?" we heard a familiar voice say.

We then turned around to see Branch.

"Hey, Branch." I said casually.

"Look, we got off to a rough start, but I wanna work through it, what do ya say?" he asked us. He then held up glowsticks which made Synth and I gasp in happiness, "Let's get this friendship started!"

Branch: Came to win

A new friend and I'm all in

And I'm not leaving until it happens

And we're friends until the end

So let's get this party going

Branch, Synth & Velvet: I try and I try and I'm not giving up

And I do it for you, my friend

It don't matter where we go

Or what you and I don't know

'Cause when all this comes to an end

Yes, it's gonna be us and you

Everything that we've been through

And we'll have become best of friends

Yes, we'll have become best of friends

"Wow! This has been great, guys. I fell like we've all made a genuine connection." Branch told us.

"Yeah, Dubstep, Glowstick, we all make a great mash-up." Synth agreed, "In fact, we've been thinking, we're gonna give you the hot springs."

(the next day)

Since yesterday I've been thinking about my feelings for Synth. I think I'm ready to tell him but what if he doesn't like me back? To tell you the truth, I'm really scared. So, i went to ask my sisters what I should do, but they were too busy fighting over who I love more. It's nice to be appreciated. I then went to the Flavour-Berry patch, requested by Chiffon and Cotton for some reason, and saw Branch running up to Synth, who was in quick-glitter!

"Branch, what is goin' on!?" I asked as I ran up to him.

"Long story." was all he said before trying to reach Synth with his hair.

"Synth, you can treditate our of there!" I called out to him as Branch couldn't reach.

"This is it for me, guys. The final beat drop! But if I'm goin' out, I'm going out raving!" Synth exclaimed.

"Don't be ridiculous, Synthie." I said and jumped into the quick-glitter next to Synth, "Don't make me regret this!" I said and then smashed my lips onto his.

(Nobody's p.o.v)

"What?" Branch muttered with his eyes popping out of his head and his mouth dropped.

While Branch was in a state of shock, Chiffon and Cotton were taking a ton of pictures.

(Velvet's p.o.v)

I then stopped kissing him and grabbed his face gently, "Can you hear you?" I asked as we were submerged in the quick-glitter.

But then we treditated together while and I never felt so alive when I was so close to death.

(On the shore)

After wiping off all the glitter off of us, thanks to Branch, Chiffon and Cotton, Synth then turned to me.

"Glowstick, you saved me." he said gratefully.

"Of course I did, Synthie.," I then took a deep breath, "I love you. And it's alright if you don't like me back but-" I was then cut off when Synth kissed me on the lips!

I saw Chiffon and Cotton cover Branch's eyes while they gave me the thumbs up. My eyes then fluttered closed before we pulled away from each other a minute later.

"So does this mean we're..?" I asked him.

"Yes, it does." he smiled and held my hands.

"And, Synth," Branch said as we turned to him, "I want the Techno Trolls to have the hot springs. You guys need it more then I do."

"Dubstep, this is so sick of you. Would you join us for our morning rave?" Synth asked him.

"A rave? At 4 AM?" Branch asked.

"Mind if I tag along? I asked Synth.

"Of course I don't mind!" he told me and peppered kisses all over my face.

(the next morning-hiding place hot springs-4 AM)

Me, Synthie and Branch were all dancing together underwater and having a great time.

"This is ten times as refreshing as my morning swim." Branch told us, "The water, the beats, it's..."

"*imitates blow horns*" we all exclaimed.

I then kissed Synthie which made him faint into my arms which made me giggle.