Bring It In Part 1

Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch and Velvet: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Synth: Yo!

It would be more fun

To share this one with someone else.

Rythm and Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond.

Holly: So tune up your voice.

Val: Stand up and sing along!

Everyone: All different voices, our melody's ringin'

We're living in harmony!

Yeah, we're living in harmony!

Our song is much stronger,

With every Troll singin'

We're living in harmony!

(the big mushroom no one's pov)

Poppy had everyone gathered at the big mushroom for another announcement.

"Trollstopians, I have good news! At long last all our hug watches have been synchronised to the local hug time zone." She said as Smidge lowered a chart.

"Snuggle standard time!" Smidge squealed as everyone awed.

"Now that's just cute!" A random country troll cheered.

"Now, if you all just form an orderly line you can pick up your watches and get ready for our first official hug time!" Poppy cheered. But then her hug time bracelet lit up. "Which is in twelve seconds."

"Twelve seconds!?" Smidge gasped. "Forget the orderly line! Form a chaotic mob!"

Everyone then raced to get their hug time watches and after two seconds Velvet's bracelet lit up. And it just so happens that Synth's did as well.

"Well, Synthie? How would you like to be my hug time?" She asked him.

He didn't say anything, he just wrapped himself around her which caused her to blush. They stayed like that for a while before Poppy and Smidge went over to her.

"Well, looks like two certain trolls are getting comfy." Poppy teased as she and Smidge wriggled their eyebrows.

This caused Velvet and Synth to let go of each other while their faces were red as tomatoes.

"What do ya need Poppy?" Velvet sighed.

"Something's going on with the classical trolls and you're coming with us to find out what it is!" Poppy stated as she started leading Velvet away from Synth, who made a face like this:

(With the classical trolls)

Poppy, Velvet, Smidge and the snack pack approached them.

"Uh, hey Dante. Why aren't you hugging? Is everything okay?" Poppy asked.

"Perfectly fine." He answered. "Classical trolls simply... don't hug."

This caused the snack pack to gasp for a long period of time, Poppy to look shocked and Velvet looked unfazed. You see, while Minuet was staying with Velvet she already explained that classical trolls don't hug. Instead they bow.

Velvet decided to speak up as the snack pack were still gasping. "Let's go talk in private." She said as she dragged Poppy and Dante to behind the bushes.

"Dante if you don't hug, how do classical trolls show love and affection?" Poppy asked.

"They find that bowing is an excellent alternative." Velvet answered bluntly as Dante demonstrated.

"Oh!" Poppy gasped. "Like at the end of a play. A long, formal, emotionally guarded play." As she said that Poppy's tone got sadder and sadder.

"Precisely!" Dante said, missing the unhappiness coming from Poppy.

"But what about those special times when you're bursting with emotion and you just have to *Scream*" Poppy panted.

"Oh, we have those." Dante answered.

Flashback

A classical troll couple were waiting by a bed. Then another one came in with a baby in her arms.

"Congratulations! It's a baby girl!" The troll said to the couple.

The parents then bowed to their new daughter and she bowed back.

End of flashback

"But, we certainly don't want to be left out of Trollstopian custom." He then added. "Very well Poppy, may I have a hug?"

She then hugged him and his pupils went wide. So, Velvet snapped a picture.

"This'll go in my 'Amazingly Wholesome!' scrapbook later." She said to herself.

After Poppy let him go, Dante was almost speechless. Almost.

"I found that... uninspiring." He said which caused Poppy to gasp.

"What!?" She screached. "That can't be your reaction to your first hug! Here let me try it again!" She said as she hugged him again.

"Mundane." He said in reaction.

"Wha?" Poppy asked and then hugged him again.

"Humdrum."

She then hugged him once more.

"Bland."

She then gasped and gave him a really big hug.

"Let me guess? Ludicrous?" Velvet asked while saving Poppy the misery.

"Exactly!"

Poppy then collapsed on the floor but quickly got up.

"Okay! Don't worry! We're gonna go up to Classical Crest and I'm not leaving until you understand the magic of hugs!" Poppy declared.

"I'll come to make sure what you do is overly drastic." Velvet said as Poppy gave her the 'Really' look.