Episode 1 Part 2

(Velvet's pov)

Everyone was finishing getting the welcome party set up. And to say I was nervous would be an understatement.

"Poppy are you sure I'm the right troll to be ambassador for the Pop Trolls?" I asked her while smiling nervously.

"Velvet you'll do great, no need to worry." She said as she patted my back then turned to everyone.

"This is it trolls!" She cheered. "I'd we show them a good time, there's no way they'll say no to Trollstopia!"

"Whoo-hoo! Trollstopia! Yay." Branch cheered sarcastically.

"Voice of dissent, double check." I stated.

"Welcome positions!" Poppy ordered the trolls who did just that.

I the heard galloping. "That must be the ambassador from the Country Western Tribe!" I said as all of my anxiety washed away.

"Their song will make you jump and yee-haw!" Poppy added.

The Country ambassador then jumped over all of the Pop Trolls onto the big mushroom with me and Poppy.

"Howdy y'all!" She cheered.

"Welcome! I'm Poppy and this is our ambassador Velvet, and according to your RSVP, I'm guessing you're..." She then was interrupted by the energetic Country ambassador.

"Holly Darlin' from the Country Western tribe! Queen Poppy it is such a pleasure! You too Velvet! I've never met a real life queen before, on the count of my tribe being less of a monarchy and more of an oligarchy, but to each his own." Holly then turned to branch. "Say, you're cute!" but she then turned back to me and Poppy. "Selfie!" She cheered as she took a selfie with us. "That's a good one, I'll send you both a copy. Let's party y'all! Whoo-hoo!"

She then went over to the snack pack.

"Nice to meet ya Holly!" I said happily.

There was then vibrations in the ground. 'I wonder what tribe makes this vibration?' I thought curiously.

"You guys feel that bass? I'd say the Techno ambassador's about to drop a beat!" Poppy cheered.

A water gyser the shot up out of the ground and a Techno troll appeared.

"Hey, yo! What up, trolls?" He asked. I must admit he's pretty cute and cool.

He then lowered down to us.

"You're Synth right?" I asked.

"And you must be Velvet and she's Poppy! It is so (imitates horns) to meet you." He said. 'How's he know my name?' I wondered.

"Allow me to say hello the Techno way, with a Rave Wave!" He cheered as he started bopping his head side to side.

"Cool!" I said as I started copying him and Poppy did the same.

"Does it ever stop?" Poppy asked.

"Sometimes! Now, let's party!" He cheered.

"You're so fun!" I cheered.

I then looked at Poppy for an explanation as to why he knows my name.

"I said that you'd be our ambassador in the invitations." She smiled sheepishly as I gave her the 'really' look.

We all then heard classical music.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say this must mean the Classical ambassador's here." I stated.

"Oh, yeah. It can only be the delegate from the Classical Tribe!" Poppy agreed.

Then flys that look like music notes dropped a flower onto the stage and it opened to reveal a Classical troll with giant pink hair.

"Greetings!" He said. "Dante Crescendo, Royal composer. Please accept this anthem as a commemoration of our greeting."

The music note flys then started to make noise like an orchestra with Dante conducting but he then pointed to Guy who darted glitter.

"No! You're flat!" Dante said menacingly.

Guy gasped and farted again and Dante looked happier.

"Better." He said.

"That was a masterpiece!" I said while clapping.

"I don't see the ambassador from the Funk Tribe." Poppy said.

"Oh, don't worry about that, Poppy." Cooper reassured her. "If there's one thing I've learned about the tribe of my birth..."

A awesome yellow and purple spaceship flew above us.

"... it's they know how to make an entrance." He finished.

Then they bubble beamed down a cool looking funk troll.

"Are you Lownote Jones?" Poppy asked eagerly.

He then chuckled. "You got that right, baby." He said in the deapest voice I've ever heard.

"Your voice. How do you make everything sound so cool?" Smidge asked.

"It's 'cause I have long vocal cords, which are folds of mambranous tissues protruding from the larynx to form a slit across the glottis of my throat." He explained and I cringed every time a body part was mentioned.

"Okay, all of those words were really gross, but they sounded so cool." Smidge stated.

"Yeah!" The snack pack agreed.

Lownote then approached Cooper.

"Cooper." He said.

"Lownote." Copper said back then they did a fistbump.

"So, that just leaves the ambassador from the home of our good friend, Queen Barb, the Hard Rock Tribe!" Poppy announced.

I started to have anxiety again. 'Oh, no. They're to intense for me to handle!' I thought.

"And her name is..." Poppy started to say but we all heard an electric guitar.

Then there was a fire and out came a rock troll.

"Val Thundershock!" The rock troll said as she slid on her knees.

"Well, hi, Val. Welcome. I am so glad you came." Poppy said.

"Wait, wait, wait! Glad I came? Why wouldn't I come? Rockers Trolls don't follow through on their commitments?" Val asked.

"That's not what Poppy meant!" I told her.

"Yeah, I absolutely expected you to be here." Poppy said.

"Oh! Expected me to be here? So when Queen Poppy sends a Rocker Troll an invitation, they're just supposed to drop everything and come running? Is that it?" Val asked.

"What!? No, no! That.. I mean, I... I." Poppy started to ramble.

"Just messin' with ya, Popsqueak." Val laughed and Poppy joined in. "Or am I?" Poppy then freaked out again. "I am... not messing with you two." She glared at us.

"What?" Poppy asked.

Val then laughed again. "Man, I rock so hard."

The pressure was getting to me so I blacked out.

(five minutes later)

I woke up and my sisters faces were above me.

"Man, how long was I out?" I asked them.

"Five minutes." They answered in sync.

I then looked apologetically towards Poppy.

"Sorry Pops. I guess I freaked out?" I said.

"Oh, it's fine." She said then whispered to me. "I was freaking out too."

"That's a relief." I whispered back.

"Everyone's here and Velvet's awake. What now?" Smidge asked.

"Now, we show these Trolls the time of their lives." Poppy answered. "Let's give them the cupcake!"