Chapter 22

Jasmine’s POV

The visit to his parent has been so wonderful. His, Dario’s and my family have really become good friends now. One and a half months have passed now and I have been to a lot of birthing classes. I cant tell you how worried I’m. I just hope everything goes good and I can give birth to my really heavy and healthy child. Today my parents have gone to a business dinner and are going to make a weekend holiday out of it, because once this child is born I’m going to need my parents. Nate is out with Isabelle for their half years anniversary and they have gone to a beautiful hotel to do whatever they want. I really don’t want to know. So its me and Rafael for the whole weekend.

Tonight Rafael is cooking something delicious for us. I cant go out anymore with my huge stomach. That’s why Rafael thought it would be nice to have a nice dinner at home. He’s cooking in the kitchen, while I’m being lazy and watching TV.

“Angel lunch is ready. Come and eat.” Rafael tells me and we eat. “I’m going to take a shower after lunch. Soldier do you want to watch a movie afterwards?” I ask him. Please say yes. “that’s fine with me. I’ll just wash the dishes and come. Ok?” YES. I could do a happy dance. “yeah that’s fine. Thank you” I kiss him on the check and walk to my room. I make the bed ready and take the DVD out. then I go over to my closet. Last week I went shopping with Isabelle and she insisted to buy sexy underwear for a time like this. Yes I told her about my problems and she just dragged me to the next Victoria street shop and let me buy the “sexiest” panties and bra. The one I chose for tonight is black and total lace. You can see completely through it. But it really looks good. Over it I think I’m only going to wear a big T-shirt from Rafael. When I have everything, I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. When I’m ready, I come out and see the room empty. “Soldier? Rafael where are you.” suddenly someone hugs me from behind “here my angel.”  and drags me to the bed. “angel why are you only wearing my T-shirt?” he whispers in my ear. “I don’t know. Why are you troubled?” I tease him. And start kissing his neck. He groans loud and tightens his hold on me. “angel you’re going to be my death.” He groans out, when I start to give him a sweet lovebite. When I’m finished with my work I look at it and give a second lovebite on his sensitive spot. He is groaning now and I have him exactly there, where I wanted him. “Hey soldier? Why do you always pull away when we’re about to do it” I ask him, while I’m kissing him on the lips. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes. “Angel I know that your hormones are playing with you and I don’t want to take adventure of it. And I don’t want you to regret it afterwards.” He tells me. I sit up on his chest and look down on him. “Rafael I think this is my decision and I think you shouldn’t feel responsible about it. And for the records, I really want to do it with you. I.. I….” I take a long breath and then just say it. “Rafael I really love you with all my heart and I want to make love with you.” wow I did it, but what is his answer. “oh angel I love you too. I cant tell you how happy I’m.” he starts to kiss me and this kiss just seems to completely different then our other kisses. After that we just forget everything about watching the movie and have the best time of our life.

Rafael’s POV

The next morning when I wake up, I feel so satisfied and I have a review of last nights activities, even through the baby was in the way, it was just perfect. I tried to be very careful.

I could get used to this. Waking up with my angel in my arms and completely naked. I give her a hug and kiss her forehead. She looks so beautiful, with her hair all over the pillow. I love her just so much. I cant take my eyes away from her beautiful face. She looks just like a sleeping beauty, my sleeping beauty. Hmmm I really got it bad.

After a few minutes she starts to wake up and looks in my eyes. “I love your ocean blue eyes, soldier.” She says and kisses me on the lips and hugs me. Then she stands up and goes to her bathroom door. There she waits and looks back to me. “I’m going to take a shower. Want to accompany me? “ and goes in there. What an opportunity, I don’t want to miss it.

When we really are clean, she gives me some pair of clothes of her brother and puts a dress on. She likes to wear dresses at home. Her clothes are really tight now. That the last month to go for her and I’m really worried. She really is big now. bigger then I thought she would ever be. Please don’t get me wrong, but she will have more pains to go through, if the child is that big.

I let her take the time needs to get ready and go down to make us a nice breakfast. For her I make a fruit shake, with a lot of fruit and milk. She has to have healthy food. She’ll need the energy. I take the breakfast to her room. “here you go angel. You have to drink it all by yourself. You need it after the whole exercise” I give her the jug and wink.

After the breakfast we go to the living room and watch a nice movie. Today is the last appointment with the doctor before the baby comes. Jasmine is still refusing to know, what she’s having. That’s why I don’t really know what to buy for her little one. I have been thinking a lot lately about the baby and I have talked to my parents and Dario and Dario’s family too. And we all came to the conclusion, that it would be the best, if I propose to Jasmine before the baby comes. I really want to be the father of her children and her fiancé/husband. I know she doesn’t expect from me to propose, but I want to. I love her with all my heart and she has ruined me for any other woman. Hmm…

“hey soldier, soldier? Can you hear me?” she is shaking her hand in front of my face. “yeah what is?” I ask her and take her in my lap. “I was calling for you for over 5 minutes now, but you were in lala-land.” She scowls at me. ad I kiss her lips. “you look so sweet when you scowl. Now for what were you calling me, angel?” I ask her. “it time for the appointment, soldier.” She tells me. “ok lets go.”

The appointment went very well and after a hour we were able to back home. In the afternoon I got a call from the army, that they needed me. I tried to tell them, that I couldn’t come, but they told me that it was an emergency. After a long argument with them I had to go after all.

“angel?” while I was on the phone, Jasmine went to have a little snack. So I start to search for her. “hmmm. Here in my room, soldier.” Came the response from her room. I walk to her and sit down in front of her on the bed. “angel. This was a call from the army and they want me to come, because they have an emergency were they need my help. I tried to cancel but they just don’t let me. I phoned Dario to look after you, but he has to be there too. So last person, I trust enough with you is my uncle. He was willing to came over. I hope it’s ok with you?” I look her in the eyes and take her hands in mine. “oh soldier, of course its ok, but do I know this uncle of yours?” she asks me. “yeah you know him, you met him in the field, 7 month ago. He is the man, who found you crying in the grass.”I tell her. even now when I think about that time, I have this awkward feeling in me.

“yeah I remember. He is your uncle? Really?” she asks me. “yeah angel, he is a good man, with a bad life.” I tell her. “ok and when do you have to go?”  

“as soon as my uncle arrives. And should be in a few minutes now. “ I take her in my arms and start kissing her. Just about 10 minutes later the doorbell rings and I have to go down to answer the door….