Nine| Drunk Boys & House Parties

Third Person POV

Cℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 Nine
Drunk boys & House parties!

Cℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 NineDrunk boys & House parties!

(Mentions sexual harassment & anxiety)

————

OVER THE PERIOD OF A COUPLE HOURS WITH JUST HUNTER'S MATES BEING ROUND IT HAD turned into a house party, people flooded through out the house. There were people having sex in the guest bedrooms, people in the pool, people breaking ornaments.

Shelia hated it.

Staying secure in her room, she had her back resting on her door her hands covering her ears trying to block out the loud noises of the party people.

Her body shook as she cried, wanting everyone to leave. This was all triggering her anxiety, she needed them to go. The issue was, she had no idea where her brother was located in this mess.

Downstairs, Ryder had gotten a slightly drunk Hunter to have water, hoping if he sobered up he had realised what had happened and would kick everyone out.

Ryder had decided on staying sober, knowing if anything happens he would be the one to calm it down. In the mean time, he had be frantically searching around the house trying to find Shelia, not even thinking to check her room.

Getting up from the floor, she went into her bathroom taking her anxiety medication. Before sitting on her bed trying to distract herself from everything going on outside her room.

Hearing her bedroom door open, she came face to face with Cole. "My bad sweetheart, didn't realise this was a bedroom. Just needed to get away from the party think I'm one of the only ones that still sober," he rambled when he spotted Shelia on her bed.

Not wanting to appear as selfish, she gave him a smile. "It's okay I guess, you can come in just shut the door behind you," she spoke softly.

Cole told her a quick thank you, entering the room and shutting the door behind him, "How comes you're up here not down there," he asked her.

"I'm not a fan of parties," she told him, not wanting to reveal a lot about herself.

"That's a fair response." Cole replied. Taking a seat beside her, he glanced around her room his eyes stopped on her.

"You're so beautiful you know," he smiled, reaching up and stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"I gathered you thought that... from your text," she answered him, not sure how to reply to a compliment.

"So you did see it? How dare you ignore me," he placed his hand on his heart faking a hurt expression.

"My apologies, didn't know how to reply," she honestly told him.

"That's alright, babe." A smirk rose on his face, making Shelia feel uncomfortable. She hated the pet names he was giving her, and she felt uncomfortable with the way he was acting.

Placing a hand on her thigh he rubbed up and down, "Can I kiss you?" Cole questioned, looking deep into her eyes to intimidate her.

"I don't think that's a good id—" she began to reject him but she got cut off by him placing his lips upon hers.

Shelia froze getting the flashbacks of when she was first forced to do something that soon traumatised her. Placing her hands on his chest she went to push him off but he was too heavy. He pushed her back to make her lay on her bed as he got on top of her.

"You're just, so, so, innocent Shelia. I've been desperate to get my hands on you," his voice had changed from the nice boy to a deeper unwelcoming voice.

"Stop! Please," she pleaded, her voice breaking slightly. Getting cut off by him she began to scream quietly, her cries for help were muffled by his hand on her mouth.

"Just shut up for fuck sake! Trust me you'll like it," he smirked in a disgusting manner at her. Reaching under her shirt squeezing her breasts.

Ryder had finished searching the bottom floor of the house, luckily people had began to calm down. Making his way to the second floor, he checked the first two doors walking in on two people having sex in his guest bedroom.

"That's fucking nasty — oi get out!" He shouted at them, watching the two boys scramble to grab their clothes before rushing out.

"Why on my bed," he whispered to himself shivering. He sighed before remembering he had yet to check her bedroom.

Seeing Shelia's door at the end of the hallway, he pushed past the people making out against the wall and barged into the room not taking in that she could be changing.

He stumbled slightly in shock, seeing an uncomfortable crying Shelia, who had her top off under a rough Cole, who was in the middle of pulling off her skirt.

"What the fuck, you asshole! Get off her." Ryder shouted when he came back into focus at what was happening in front of him.

Storming over to them he dragged Cole off her, straddling the boy and throwing punches at him.
"You dickhead! I should kill you! Nasty. Fucking. Pervert." Ryder shouted in rage, throwing a punch on each word.

The raged blonde stopped when he looked up at the discomforted Shelia who was shaking while putting on her clothes he had previously discarded.

Getting off him, he dragged up Cole by his collar, going downstairs and chucking him out the house ignoring the looks he was getting from others.

"If you ever go near Shelia again, I won't let you live that time. That's not a warning it's a promise," he told him, before going back into the house. "Party is over! Everyone leave," he shouted out turning off the music receiving boo's from the crowd.

"I said get the fuck out of this house!" he shouted, still feeling irritated as he watched everyone begin to leave. Once they had all left, Hunter approached his best friend who had sobered up a lot since he hadn't drunk that much.

"Dude what's wrong with you? A girl wouldn't hook up or something," he joked, but stopped when he didn't laugh. "Seriously what's wrong? You good bro?"

"Shelia." That's all it took for Hunter's face to drop and rush upstairs towards his sisters bedroom.

Ryder grabbed the vodka bottle taking a quick whisk of it letting the taste burn his throat. Before he followed after Hunter.

What could've happened if he hadn't arrived when he did?

—————————