SIX

❛❛ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶜᵉⁿᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ⁿᵉʷ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ❜❜

__________ ~ * ~ __________

Today is my day to return to my hometown Forks city with rain and humidity. My father was so happy to know that he gave me some new things for my room.

In Forks, the news about Chief's Daughter returning has spread to big news in the small town. And about me, who was already in college at the age of 16, my father was very proud of me.

I decided to major in business for my courses. I really don't know what my true goal is. I mean here you can die anytime. What do you expect?

The Cullens haven't seen. They was supposed to be here when Bella was 16 but I came to this place earlier.

I've bought a lot of clothes for cold weather with the money from my summer work. I usually help my neighbors to look after their kids when they have urgent business or help wash their car.

Dad house is really simple, it's like just a house to survive. So I decided to start the renovation with my father's approval. I started fixing all the paint in this house and making it come alive.

I've returned good friends with the kids on reservation I'm one year older than Leah and the Black twins. As for Seth about 5 years and for Jacob 3 years.

I've also been friends with Angela Weber that girl is really nice. I've also met Mike Newton and Jessica Stanley. I would rather have Angela with Ben cheney than Eric Yorkie.

Today I got up earlier than usual to cook breakfast for dad and me. My father was a little surprised when he found out that I was very good at cooking, don't get me wrong I did it for him. I made a promise to myself when I was a kid.

I decided to bake 4 buns and fry eggs and sausage for breakfast.

"Hey kid, what are you cooking?" Dad asked me.

"I fried eggs and sausages and baked some bread." I replied to father. After cooking I sat down and started eating my breakfast. I started a conversation with dad.

"How is your job?" I asked dad.

"Yeah it went well. I just had to do a few things with the vandalistic teenager." Father continues talking. For a while he was always enthusiastic when talking about his work or sports.

I take online lectures. I only need to go to campus if I have business to go to campus about 5 times a month. I've been here for almost half a year and I have a friend named Wendy Addison.

 I've been here for almost half a year and I have a friend named Wendy Addison