TWENTY-FIVE

❛❛ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴘʀᴀɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ?!❜❜

~ * ~

After a very long, comfortable and easy journey on a smooth flying plane we arrived in Italy (note the sarcasm). We are now in the car heading to Italy.  Alice was driving really fast, too fast.  Like this girl forget that me and Bella are not immortal.  At times like this I try to calm myself down so as not to be a fool in front of the vampire king even if it is the last time I see them.

Now we are near Volterra and it is too crowded because it is St. Day Marcus.

The day the vampires were kicked out of Volterra.  That's bullshit, those vampires are always in it it's just that they're hiding.  And it's a bit ironic uhm if they adore Marcus who incidentally is a vampire and is still in this castle.

"Alice stopped before you hit someone, we can teleport. From here to the castle I can teleport," I said to Alice.

She gave her a dubious look but still Parking the car aside.  I pulled their hands together to hold on to mine.

Puf ....

We arrived at the front of the castle.  Bella and Alice immediately ran to where Edward was.  I was ready with a slap for him.

I walked slowly avoiding the fools who believed the vampires were gone.

Even the people they praise are vampires.

I got to Edweird and Bella who were sucking each other's lips looking like they were sucking each other's faces.  This is disgusting.  I have to wait for them to finish.  To do a few things to him.

After they finished I pulled Bella back.  My hand My right slapped his face full of flames, you might be able to hear some cracks.

"That's what you get for your stupidity, you stupid and jerk. You're very dumb," 

"Rexa stop insulting him, it's useless. " Bella said.

"I'm not insulting him. I'm describe him. He literally dumb,"

Why she was Easy forgive Fuckward, ugh why she is even my sister?

He looks shocked because my slap hurts?  Of course you think I'm that stupid slapping a vampire in the usual way!?  I'm the best telekinesis around here.  Probably.

Before I could insult him more, Felix and Demetri showed up.  I'm in shock I didn't know this would happen, not about Felix and Demetri's arrival but Demetri's aura !!

  I'm in shock I didn't know this would happen, not about Felix and Demetri's arrival but Demetri's aura !!

✓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 [ⱽᴼᴸᵀᵁᴿᴵ ᴷᴵᴺᴳ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara