TEN

❛❛ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ˢⁱᵍⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ

❛❛ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ˢⁱᵍⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵒ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ... ❜❜

__________ ~ * ~ _________

Bella finally came to the forks again.  We went to pick her up at the airport.  I wore a sweater in a mix of white and blue plus jeans.

  I wore a sweater in a mix of white and blue plus jeans

At the airport we looked for it.  I saw it we hugged tightly  and yeah she is still awkward with dad and often almost calls dad by first name but at least that changes in the novel even she doesn't even try to call him dad when he first met.

On the way home the awkward conversation occurred.  Scene where dad says that hers hair is getting longer.  they should thank me for being a savior in awkward situations.  Dad tells Bella about the truck daddy bought for her.

"I bought you a car as a gift for your return."  Said father.

"What kind?"  Bella asked.

"It's actually a truck. Do you remember Billy black?"  Dad asked bell.

"No." Bella answered without hesitation.

"He's in a wheelchair now. The car was fixed by Jacob's Uncle Billy's son and I painted it so you don't have to worry. And don't think about the price."  I cut daddy to make the conversation that should be awkward get better.

When we got home Bella saw the car and said she really liked it.

We took her to her room, she also liked it the results my father and I renovated.

Father left us.  I then hugged Bella again and helped her unpack. Then go to the kitchen to cook dinner.

"I'll go cook."  I told Bella then left.

I cooked a roast chicken and some french fries and a salad.

When I finished I forced Bella to come down and eat together.  Once again I have to fill in the blanks at the dinner table.