TWELVE

❛❛ ʷʰʸ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉˢ? ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵒˢˢⁱᵇˡʸ ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ʷᵃʸˢ

❛❛ ʷʰʸ ᵇᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉˢ? ᴰᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵃⁿʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵒˢˢⁱᵇˡʸ ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ʷᵃʸˢ.❜❜

___________ ~ * ~ __________

Night after visiting La Push is the night Bella has her nightmare.  I know a dream about her blood being sucked by a vampire .... that would be scary.  But she doesn't have the sense to avoid the vampire, and instead believes that something is different from Edweird.

My room looks very dingy, and I like it.  I still haven't changed my room since a year ago, I just added a few photos of myself with my friends.

Actually I wanted to go to accompany Bella but I changed my mind.  So I decided to sleep while listening to music.

That night I dreamed of Volturi King once again.

I saw them looking at me as if I was the most precious treasure, the most fragile and the most beautiful.  Marcus rubbed my face, aro at my side he held my hand gently, while caius was right behind me, his hand around my stomach.  They whispered something I didn't really hear.  I was with them before I woke up.

I swear it should be scary they could just kill me.  Again imagining them killing me is strange.  But uhh .. I might be able to fangirl with them if I meet, yeah I can do it when I'm ready to go to my own grave.  Even though I'm actually ready ...

I woke up at 5 am so I decided to go running again in the forest.  When I finished cleaning Bella was in my room she seemed to be waiting out.

"You woke up very early," Bella said.

I laugh I wake up so many times even when I was in Phoenix.  I should have asked her.

"Puft .. shouldn't I be the one to ask?" I saw her laughing.

I patted her head then said that I would go jogging in the forest.

While jogging I feel someone watching me, I'm sure it must be one of those vegetarian vampires.  I intended to use my telekinesis ability but because they were watching me I decided to return home sooner.

I went to take a shower then changed my clothes.  Today I will come home late, our company has experienced tremendous improvement.

This time Wendy picked me up.  She is also with Clara.  Actually my Carey is fine. But she still offered herself, yes I have accepted as  reducing the use of petroleum.

____________ ~ * ~ ___________

In the evening we ordered pizza because Bella and I didn't have time to cook.  We watched baseball games. I liked baseball but Bella didn't think it was unattractive.