He Did It

In this part Uta is 7.

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

Today was just another day, but today Dad will come to visit me. Over the years his visits became rare. It went from every 2 days, to once a week to once a month to now once in 3 months. He wasn't there when my first tooth fell, when I learned how to throw shuriken, when I got my first bruise from falling down, last year when I started the academy he wasn't there, he wasn't there when my second year in academy started which was 9 months ago, but the one that always hurt me is that he was never there for my birthday... I'm always alone, beside when the old woman come and give me money for food, since I'm still little clan decided to give her the money so she could buy me thing for me, and she did until I started the academy than she always just gave me the money saying that I was old enough and that she think I can take care of my self. I know that she doesn't mean it in a vad way, her smile say that she is good. Back to the story, he wasn't there when I got the best score in academy and set a new record. It's just me... Always alone, but I got used to it.

As I was walking and thinking I got in my house and stood there, not knowing what to do, it's been 3 months since I last saw him, and I don't know what to feel. I than heard someone calling my name so I turend around.

It was dad, but this time I didn’t run to hug him like I always do, I just stood there and looked at him

It was dad, but this time I didn’t run to hug him like I always do, I just stood there and looked at him. After a few moments I said "Hi dad, I didn’t expect you this early" he seems shocked even if you couldn't really see his face, I started reading a lot of books since I started the academy, and one of them is about emotions and how to read people, what to say I'm amazing. Back to him. He said slowly "So, I thought since I came to visit you I must as well tell you what's going to happend to the clan" he seemed nervous. Did I mention that he told me that he is a ninja, yeah, well he did, and he told me that his group is going to bring peace to this world, I didn’t ask anything, I don't care anymore. I just looked at him than said "Yeah, what is it" he once again was suprised but he still said it. "Itachi will kill the clan tonight, after doing that he will leave with me and come to my group, you will come with us, but you won't stay you will just meet the group. When you meet the group you will be introduced as the future member, when you grow up we, I expect you to be our member so this will just be you meeting them, over the years you will visiting us everytime I come to visit you, got it" I just gave him a nod, not knowing what else to do or say. We stood like that for a few minutes, and there was an awkward silenc. "Um dad, I ugh, I sat a new record in academy, I mean I got the best score that someone could get, it was even better than 4th hokage when he was in academy, so I thought if I could ask for a wish since I was the best" I said, he seems shocked but gave me a nod, so I asked him for something I always wanted to ask.

"Dad, can, can you come home for my birthday, it's in a few months, I know you are bussy but if only that day you could come........ please" he was once again suprised, but answered me "I will come" and I couldn't help the grin on my face. I felt so happy so I run to him and hugged him. And after so much time... He hugged me back.

A few hourse later

He did it, Itachi, killed our clan, my dad told me to wait outside while he help Itachi. I heard it all, all the screams and I saw it all, all those boddies and blood. And I wanted to puke, but I didn’t, I held it in. I saw them coming toward me so I looked away not wanting to see Itachi right now. As they arrived Itachi asked dad "Madara, what is Uta doing here" well seems like dad didn't tell him his true name, I'm not stupid not to get it, my dad is a ninja and his group is going to bring peace or whatever, I'm sure he won't use his real name if he doesn't trust him, them.

"He is our future member, he show great power as for an academy student, and he set a new record if we get our hands on him while he is still little he can help us, of course if he grow stronger." he explained on which Itachi nodded than again looked at me, this time I looked at him  with emotionless eyes. Dad than said "I will use my sharingan and take us to Akatsuki base" we gave him a nod than he sucked us in with his sharingan and we than poofed at the 'base' there I saw many people around us and I went 👁 👄 👁. Even if I'm at academy I'm still a kid and I was amazed with all those people. We got a Barbie doll, Sushi, tomato, orange, sky looking lady, plant that went ⚫⚪ , a man with money, a guy with grey hair and a snake guy. Intresting.