The One Who Raised Me

"Get up" I heard a cold voice saying from behind me

"Get up" I heard a cold voice saying from behind me. So he is here. Great. I just slowly sat up and looked at him. "Mask down" so I pulled my mask down. He made a hand gesture to go to him so I did and he pulled kunai out of my wound. He then sighed and looked at me. My tears continued to run down my cheeks but my face was emotionless. He then brought his hand to my cheek, wiped away my tear then slapped me, again and again, and again. "Did I teach you to cry, hm?" he asked angrily. "Is this how I raised you, to cry" he slapped, again and again, harder with every word.

Blood was dripping from my stomach, from my nose, from my lips. But he didn't care. "Answer me when I ask something" he then pushed me and kicked my side with his leg sending me into the river that was outside of the cave. I ended up gasping for the air and quickly standing up and saying "No sir you didn't raise me to cry". He hummed but then said "Louder" so I shouted, "NO SIR YOU DIDN'T RAISE ME LIKE THAT". "Like what," he asked. "TO HAVE EMOTIONS SIR" I answered. "And what is this then, what are you for showing emotions," he asked once again. "I'M WEAK FOR SHOWING THEM" I screamed tears and blood mixing with water in the river "AND I PROMISE TO WORK ON THEM SIR AND NOT MAKE YOU ASHAMED EVER AGAIN FOR BEING MY SENSEI".

"Good" he walked out of the cave. "Follow me. We are going to heal you and you are going to Konoha tomorrow, talk to those people of yours then in a few days you will continue with the plan and leave. You made right the decision I expected nothing less from my student. Your training will start in a few weeks, we will talk about that and make a good plan. Those emotions of yours need to go away. I either do surgery on you or you keep them in check. Next time you lash on someone like that head clouded with emotions I will be the one that will kill you not the other person you get it" he said as we went into our cave.

He performed the jutsu and we appeared in his healing room.
I laid down on the bed in the center of the room and he got his things and started the jutsu to heal my wound. That when I felt it, the side effect of the forbidden jutsu, the burning inside my gains the blood becoming blue slowly turning purple. Oh, how I hated this feeling. When he finally finished it he sealed the wound with hand signs which left a huge mark on my stomach he left me there and walked out blaming the door shut and locked them.

You probably are wondering who that was. Well, that was the person that raised me. My sensei, well he thought me everything besides how to fight, he thought me all the theories I know and everything he knows about life but only in a few weeks will he start my real training, when we start the next stage of our plan.

And his name is...

... Zetsu.