Here For Sasuke

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

After a crazy woman came through the window they took us to the forest and gave us some papers to read and all that shit. Well about those, I don't give a fuck. So I just put my name on it than looked at my team that was looking at me as well. We nodded at one another, got our scroll and went to our gate. We can do this.

When they gave out a signal we went in and started running. After a while Naruto said that we want to pee, as an amazing friend I went with him, let's be honest, I want to pee too. So as we arrived at one spot, since pink bitch doesn’t want us peeing in front of her, we did our buisness. I finished first and just waited for him on the spot where I stood. Than I heard mumbling, seeing as Naruto had no idea what's happening, quickly with my mangekyou sharingan I put a genjutsu on them than I went to one of them and luckly they had the scroll we need. I took it and went back to Naruto without my sharinghan of course.

He looked at me cofused but I just smiled at him and we went back. Sakura started yelling at us but I ignored her and showed Sasuke the scroll I took he gave me a nod and gave me our scroll. I than pulled out other scrolls I had and put genjutsu on all of them. As I was done I looked up just to see them staring at me but I didn’t bother explaining and just said "Let's go our job is done here" they nodded and we moved to the front. Than Sasuke said "Guys what if something happened to someone from us and they trick us, how do we know who is who" while we are still moving. I said "Let's just trust each other. I have scrolls, I will protect them as much as I can, we just need to stay together. And so guys, if we end up on different paths, the one who has scroll need to finish this. I'm not saying that I will have them and just leave you guys. We could be attacked and I could give them to any of you if fight comes to worst. So you know, I give you the scroll, if only the two of you, or one with scrolls can get to the tower, do it." when I finished I can see their uneasy looks but I don't care. They need to understand not always fight turn to be good, there will be many fights that we will lose, either as team or alone.

Than strong wind came our way. Knowing who it is, using my speed I colected my teammates than put them into a scroll than adding more speed I the scroll that had them to a safe place hiding it. Than I used the mark I put on Orochimaru and went to him. As soon as I saw that I was above him I used my fist to slam him into the ground. He reacted to late so his head slamed down with full force. I didn’t let him catch his breath as I grabbed his hair and pulled him ip than slamed his head against a tree. Than I kicked his back with my leg cusing him to fly through trees. He spat some blood than run toward me but I grabbed his neck and choked him. He tried to get out of my grip but I didn’t let him and gripped it tighter which cused veins to show on my arm and him to go blue he grabbed his sword with right hand and tried to slash my hand but I used my free hand and cought the sword and broke it. Seeing as he was near passing out I pulled my hand away. He fell on his knees and started to cough.

"Here for Sasuke, well you can get him after the exams, you got some control over the exam right, so, put him against someone strong, but not too strong, make sure he get hurt than while he is in hospital attack him and give him the mark. I'm sure that he won't get much stronger here so take him. I don't care what you do with him." I said than with my leg I pushed him down and than I stepped on his neck and glared at him. He looked at me with those soulless eyes. I than dissapeared from him and found my team. I took the scroll and with my speed I got us to the front of the tower. I looked at my left side and locked eyes with sand team. I didn’t say anything than got my team out of the scroll. They groaned as they fell on the ground but I didn’t mind them and went in. Ugh I used so much energy.