Rock Lee

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

After sand siblings went away Kakashi summoned us to tell us that he nominated us for chunin exams. And now we are here waiting for Sakura to turn up. I don't really care if she turn up or not, I know if she doesn't we will all fail but does it matter, we can always come next year. As I was about to say something to Sasuke and Naruto she came. Than they talked, yeah I don't listen to them. We than went toward the room. When will they sense the genjustsu? Oh, well not my problem. Than we saw some guys making a scene. I looked at my team and saw them walking toward them so I decided to move away from them and wait for them to finish beside the window.

As I watched them I saw the boy in green stop  Sasuke and other kid from fight. Oh, it's Rock Lee. You see I grew up with criminals around you pick up some habits. I looked at his team mates that were now talking with him, huh, Neji Hyuga, pf, nothing special and Tenten, same with her, nothing special. Lee on the other hand use just taijutsu, so you can't really see through him. Than Lee looked over at me and said "Uta Uchiha, set a new record in academy beating even 4th hokage. I always wanted to fight you" Sakura screamed about his eyebrows so he got all depressed. Than Sakuta took Naruto and Sasuke by their hands and started walking calling me with them. Yeah better nor touch me you bitch.

Than Lee jumped before us and said "Uta Uchiha fight me" Naruto went full mode 'Fight me first' and played hero, but Lee just kicked him and sent him to the wall. Sasuke than said "Why does everyone think he is so strong, you will have to go through me firat" and attacked Lee. But Lee didn't back up and than a whole fight happened. After Sasuke got tired Lee just kicked him which sent him flying toward the window but Sakura chough him and put him on the groud. Lee than run toward me, my team mates, with Naruto being awake, looked at us waiting for me to react. I just stopped his attack and turned him around, put his arm in a twisting position, pushed him down and sat on top of him. It happened in just a few seconds so everyone was suprised. I than got closer to him and whispered "You're really good, but not good enough, let's fight again sometimes don't you want to, this ended really queckly. And don't mind people telling you about your look, okay, you're really cute the way you are" as I said those words he shivered. I smirked than got up from him and helped him up too. When I looked at him he had a blush on his cheeks so I chuckled.

Than a turtle appeared before us and started yelling at Lee, he keep saying sorry while my team looked at them like they are crazy and they though that the turtle is his sensei. Every day I think more and more that my team live under a rock, do they not know about this jutsu, idiots. Than Guy came too. He said "I heard a lot about a genius genin, guess it's you. I see that rumors are true. So Kakashi has some good genins." others started whispering about him but I just said "Guy sense, we need to hurry up if we don’t want to be late, it was our pleasure meeting you and your students, you tought them well, but we might leave now, so till next time, bye" and we went toward the room. Infront of it we saw Kakashi. Well, great. He than said something, but I find my hands more intresting. Than he told us to go in so we did.

These people think they are scary, well guys try again, growing up with criminals had a tool on me, there isn't much I fear. Akatsuki tought me well. Oh and did I mention that a while ago Orochimaru left Akatsuki, well he did. And I can sense his chakra. So he came to play. I will play with him.